poll-how did you think up your name here on message board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blueski31717, Sep 10, 2006.

1. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

I kinda thought this up when reading all the names in the other poll where do you come from. There were alot of interesting names.

I thought up my name when my daughter a couple of years ago told me I needed a few more blueskies in my life. I use this name in all my internet names in one form or another now.

Hope you all have more blueskies in your life too!

blueski
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2006]
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

Mine came from my love of pets. I thought toys r us and thought pets r me.
  3. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

that is so cool, thanks for responding.
  4. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I really love dragons so that is where mine came from...the 06 is just cause "dragon" was taken.
  5. tammy21

tammy21 New Member

I had named my much loved cat Tammy, but she died 2 years ago with old age.
  6. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Now see I learned something , I would of thought your name was Tammy.

I like dragons too, my thing is fairies, love um.
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Named Molly. So I am Mollystwin. My name is darlene so my twin sis's sign in is twinofdar.
  8. IndianPrincess

IndianPrincess New Member

Despite growing up in Toronto, Ohio near Pittsburgh, my dad and all aunts, uncles and cousins on both sides of the family were fans of Cleveland sports teams.

I'm a big baseball fan and LOVE MY TRIBE so I'm INDIAN PRINCESS!

Cindy
  9. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

I chose Maggiemae55 because I loved Rod Stewart's "Maggiemae" song, (back in my college years!}my name is Margaret, but nicknmae Maggie. 55 is the year I was born.

Warmly,

maggie
  10. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

I seem to live for my children these days so.....

mi for my son mike
    in for my son justin
    ka for my daughter kaylee
    ny for my daughter brittany
    and rose for my love of roses
  11. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

I love this. I remember maggie mae too, was my fav. in high school.

indian princes would of thought you were native am. See glad I asked
  12. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

My nickname: Stephie (short for Stephanie...obviously!!)

The initial of my last name is 'B' so I decided to make it a little unique instead of plain so I made it 'Bee'

Stephanie
  13. hob

hob New Member

when my sister was little she couldn't say shelby so she somehow got to hobby instead and now she just calls me hob.
  14. dononagin

dononagin New Member

office nickname here.. my real name is Donna.. I use dona on the boards alot to save confusion with the other Donnas!
  15. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

After reading all these answers I realize how truly unclever I am. But next time I join a board I'm going to do better!

(Is unclever really a word, it could be a great scrabble play)

Shar
  16. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

I've played the piano since I was about 4 years old, my dad used to say, let's hear something from the piano girl, he always loved to hear me play. He's gone now and sometimes I really wish i could hear him say that to me again.

My real name is Lisa.
  17. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

I did a thread on this same thing a year or two ago....you can search for it under username I think....

My children decided to have babies before I was 40 years old. I was NOT ready to be called grandma. I wanted a different kind of grammy name that didn't sound like granny or old somehow......I found that Maia is greek for grandmother. So they all call me Maia and I am from Texas.
    It is pronounced my yuh'

18. reeny64tang

reeny64tang New Member

My name is Noreen but family members (mostly the little kids) call me Reeny and I absolutely love the 64-1/2 Ford Mustang. Hence Reeny64tang : )
  19. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I thought of how I feel with all of these amazing symptoms, and they are not in any one distinct place. I think I like most of your ideas so much more! I will also try to be more creative in the future.

Jane
  20. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Well, this DD tends to make me have negative thoughts, so instead of a name indicating my pain, I tried to think of something sweet. My name is Tonia and I have a big heart--------I go out of my way to help people, both on the job, and in my personal life.