poll how long have you been on this board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 15, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I joined about last december,ruthie
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I joined Janurary of this year...What a godsend this board is.

Ann
  3. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

according to my profile....I didn't know it has been that long! I have found lot's of answers and support. When I have had decisions to make, this board has been here for me............Patti
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

Found the board after being diagnosed in 11/02. Gosh...it is weird to think that much time has gone by and I have been fighting with this illness for so long.
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

since 2003 for me.

Michelle
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

October 2003 Wow that 3 years has flown by.
  7. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I have been here 1 month and 20 days..

Wish I would of found you all sooner!!

Tami
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I joined in March of this year. Seems longer on some days (the bad ones) and like yesterday on others. LOL

God Bless.

PS...You can find out when someone joined by clicking on their name and looking at their profile. But this gives us the chance to elaborate on our time here.
  9. pamj

pamj New Member

That means over 4 1/2 years for me. It looks like I joined just a few days before kellygirl! I got sick in May 2001, diagnosed September 2001, and then found the board in December. I think I remember lurking for a bit before I actually signed up, you were able to read the posts as a guest back then.

It's really been an incredible support group. I wouldn't know half as much as I know about CFS without everyone's help here.

I feel very lucky to know all of you, I wish it was under better circumstances :)

Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 08/15/2006]
  10. Tired~and~in~Pain

Tired~and~in~Pain New Member

I had to go and look at my profile to find out! Talk about "Brain Fog", LOL!!!

I joined 11/26/2005, but had totally forgot about it, until a catalog came today, and reminded me!
  11. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

9/10/02 according to my profile.

I have been recieving the prohealth e-mails since then but only discovered the boards a few months ago!

Im so glad Ive found them...and the live chats!

Stephanie
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Iv'e been Here since March 30th this Year!! I am thankful everyday that i Found it!!................Hugs! Sydney
  13. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Long enough to know I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Had to check my profile! 7/22/04 I think that was just a few days after I was diagnosed. It only seems like forever!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/15/2006]
  14. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I had to look at profile also; doesn't seem that long.

Coming to the board keeps me going and plan to be here for a long, long, time....I hope:)

BlueSky555
  15. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Just posted my 1000th message!

Kholmes
  16. gracepartaker

gracepartaker New Member

It took me a few months to find you guys and I am so grateful I did. I appreciate all the help
    Blessings SAlly
  17. kriket

kriket New Member

March 18th 2006.

Kriket
  18. JLH

JLH New Member

Since 2002 ....... over 5,000 posts ago!
  19. MsE

MsE New Member

I thought I had found you guys sooner, but my profile says 2004.. I was diagnosed in 1997, and I thought I had found this board shortly after that, early in 1998. Did the board make a major change a few years ago, a change that might account for some stuff not being listed on the profile?

I know after I was diagnosed, my doc warned me not to go to the internet to learn about CFIDS. Ha! If I hadn't, I wold have missed the best advice and help available anywhere.

I thank all of you for that!
  20. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

june 4, i started reading and then shortly after i plunged in