POLL: How many of us also have kids with cfs or fm?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by day2day, Mar 12, 2006.

1. day2day

day2day Member

I have seen several posters who also have children suffering with this. Was interested to see how many have kids with this.

What was the onset?
    How old were they when it started?
    How long have they had it?
    How are they doing now?
    How does it differ from adults dealing with this?

Thanks
    day2day
  2. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I don't know if he does or not but he is 16 and isvery anxious about meeting people.HE hates when teachers talk to him in front of ewveryone.This started like 3 years ago and is only getting worst he has friends and feels confident arounf them .lately he wakes up everyday with nausea and stomache problems.He aslo wakes with pain in back for lke 2 years.I found him in his room on computer sitting on a pillow I really feel it is happening to him .My hubby was dx like 5 years ago and I am starting to get sick my self.I pray he doesn't get this terrible illness.Ruthie
  3. day2day

day2day Member

Sorry to hear this, have you had a good physical for him recently?

With all the hormones changing in those years maybe he is having an imbalance?

Let me know how things go.

day2
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I have two boys and I see quite a few symptoms is my 15 year old. He gets migraines, acid reflex, stomach aches and a lot of anxiety. Anxiety hit me hard when I was about the same age. It really scares me and I hope that he doesn`t have it. I don`t know for sure he has it and I certainly haven`t told him I think he might have it.