Poll: How many of us are success stories for Guai?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tibbiecow, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

Make sure you reply to the right message, the other one is failed guai stories!
    How long have you been on guai?
    How long was it before you started having good days?
    Did you get off serious pain drugs with guai?
    Any other must-knows?

Tibbie
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I've been on guai about 2 months, and am not sure yet if it is working. I have a problem answering your questions because other things I have already done, or that have just happened to me, have caused me to have more good days than bad ones and to be able to stop taking all pain meds but tylenol.
    I can honestly say that the main reason I am still disabled is no longer pain at all, but what this illness is now doing to my brain, which is terrifying to me.
    I am trying Guai in desperation before I end up with dementia due to this DD.
    I can tell you that guai has helped my singing voice already, but it is normally used for that purpose, so that is not earth-shaking news.
    Mikie and Skye will surely post to this message, since they both got good results, though I'm not sure how they know it was the Guai and not something else they are taking that did it.
    You might want to keep bumping these messages until they have a chance to see this.
    Klutzo
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been successfully using Guai for almost two years. If you do a search on Guai, you can bring up all the success and failure posts from the past. Sorry, but I'm very tired today and just can't tell the whole story.

Love, Mikie