Poll: If you could eliminate any problem. Fatigue 38% - Pain 38% - Neuro 12%

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mike, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Mike

Mike New Member

What problem would you eliminate.

I would like to get rid of the mental fatigue (tiredness) over anything else.

Percentages calculated on 2/25/2003 at 1PM PST

[This Message was Edited on 02/25/2003]
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Mike, I think I would go along with you..I would like to get rid of my fatigue..Although my pain can be pretty bad at times, I just feel sooooooooo bad, never having energy to do anything half decent..Geez, running to my drs. wears me out both physically and emotionally..
    Take Care.............Donna
  3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Without a doubt the most disabling is my FATIGUE...... DJ
  4. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

...........PAIN! Well, actually my flu-like feelings are up there too. You know, that virusy feeling.

~LISA
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

The list isn't too long, but I would LOVE to have the energy to do the simple things I used to love to do. CactusLil'
  6. Bambi

Bambi New Member

causes me the most fatigue. I just feel worn down and out from the pain
    at times. Hugs, Bambi
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

mental and physical always go hand and hand.
  8. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

It would definitely be the unrelenting pain of the migraines.........and the brain fatigue over the physical fatigue..........
  9. tes

tes New Member

...that I would love to eliminate has to be my lower rib pain. I have it daily, with some days being unbearable. Hope our wishes are granted. God bless. Tes.
  10. kgg

kgg New Member

Definately fatigue!!! Oh for the energy to have a "normal" day . . .
  11. Sindy-Uk

Sindy-Uk New Member

Mental and physical. Would love to be able to watch TV and have normal phone conversation without getting so tired.

Satin
  12. KarenL47520

KarenL47520 New Member

can be really bad. I think the pain wears me down physically and mentally and then the depression kicks in and then it all becomes a viscious circle that I can't get out of.
  13. judywhit

judywhit New Member

Oh if I could only sleep....the fatigue would go away and my body could heal itself. Yep, for me it has got to be the lack of stage 4 sleep. You know it is really bad when someone tells you how good they sleep and cannot relate at all to your insomnia.. I just want to slap them and tell them to, shut the "bleep" up! And I am not an angry person but lack of sleep is making me mean :(
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2003]
  14. herekitty

herekitty New Member

Fatigue, but vertigo is running second!
    Kitty =^..^=
  15. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....migraines running a close second, though.....

-Pam
  16. ladydi

ladydi New Member

I worked for 13 years with FM. But when the thigh pain and
    spasms kicked in, that was it. Also the knee joint areas.

Also, when I'm sitting here at the compurter, my neck starts to hurt, but, if I rest for awhile it will go away.

There's absolutley no resolve for the thigh pain, except Ultram, Muscle relaxers, Magnesium, and getting horizontal.

Luckily my doc gives me "big time uppers" to help with the
    fatique, which I only use if the pain is in the range of
    4-6 which can be at times bearable. Then I can move around
    which will help some.

Sorry so long,

LadyDi/diane
  17. lease79

lease79 New Member

Just ahead of the constant fatigue would have to be all the cruel neurological symptoms I suffer with.
    If they went away I think I'd be truly happy.

Lease
  18. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

the never-ending throbbing, pulsating pain in my neck and my head and my back!

Definitely!
    April
  19. IngyW68

IngyW68 New Member

I think it's a tie.

The fatigue makes my pain feel worse and my pain makes me more fatigued. The vicious cycle of the DD. Oh to have stage 4 sleep and a low pain day!

<><
    Ingrid
  20. Dara

Dara New Member

or Fatigue and Pain, anyway you want to look at it, I'd love to be rid of them both.

Dara