Poll: Now that we have this Chit Chat Board......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimba4318, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Now that we have this board "chitchat", are you on this one more than the FM or any of the others. I find I check this one more often then the FM board. I go to it for some info and then slide over here and seem to keep checking this more often.

Just wondering if you all are on this one more than the others. I really need the humor here to keep going. DOn't get me wrong, I still need research info and look for good tips in getting thru all this crud, but I am HERE more often now.

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm here more often, I need the humour too but I still check in with the other board to see if there's any new info.

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm here more often than the other boards too.

I like the chit chat, talking with others about things that aren't related to being ill.

Nancy B
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I am definitely on this board more, love the humor. I check in on the other board sometimes also. I answered your post today on the other thread we had going. Hope you are having a fantastic day! Kim :)
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I check in briefly on the CFS/FM board, since there's always good information there, but I spend way more time on this board. The humor, games, jokes, sociability, and sense of community are simply more helpful to me. The other board, as good as the information is, is a constant reminder that I'm sick. Plus, I feel that I have more to offer to others here.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/12/2007]
  6. elliespad

elliespad Member

In the beginning when they first separated the Fibro board and Chit Chat, I hated the separation, and spent way more time on Fibro board. Now, I like the separation, and spend more time on Chit Chat.
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

I always log into the Fibro board at first just to check any posts that may be relevant.I find the FM board to be an excellent source of info but ultimately I don't really know enough about medical problems to give any real advice,all I can really comment on is medications or treatments that I've tried myself.
    So I must admit I always end up on the chitchat board & love the jokes,quizzes & the light-hearted chat between other members.Although it is thro the PC,its such a relief to communicate with others that are experiencing similar problems because it's even difficult at times to explain to your family the problems we have.
    Yeh,love the chitchat,
    best wishes,Paul
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I write more on this board though as I always wrote more OT on the FM board before. I do read the FM board every day though and help when I am able to.

Love Annie cromwell
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm here more often. This is a wonderful counterbalance to the isolation our DDs impose.
  10. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I find I'm here more often. I usually check in with the candida and lyme board to see if there are any new posts-they are kind of slow moving boards. Then I check CFS/FM board real quick and end up here. I don't have much time anymore cause I went back to work a few days a weekk.

I've found that this is more relaxing and nicer board. Some of those posting on the other boards scare me sometimes! And one of my favorite posters is gone because of that.
  11. dragonfly22

dragonfly22 New Member

First time on Chit Chat Board. Have been on RA Board quite a bit since diag. before Christmas. needed all the great info and support, really like that Board. Plan to also use this one regularly too. Had Fibro diag. for over 3 years. So hello to all. This (second diagnosis in 3 years) has been a shock and I'm really just adjusting. Can use all the support I can get and hope to be able to support others as well.
  12. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I hardly come over simply because I don't remember to.

If there aren't any interesting posts on the CFS board I just get off the computer, kinda silly huh? Today it actually occured to me to look over here.

13. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I have never posted on the FM board. I surf the Worship, and arthritis boards. I peek at the others sometimes.
  14. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

I'm on the CFS/Fibro board way more! I should come here more often.

15. JLH

JLH New Member

Probably spend the same amount of time reading/replying on each board.

Right now, I still don't have the stamina to spend much time on either one yet.