Poll: What are your allergies??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rose38716, Sep 5, 2003.

1. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

Just a thought I have a lot of allergies aspirin being one of them..And dust mold etc..I think I may be allergic to some foods but dont know how to find out what they are...Thanks Deb
  2. mamacilla

mamacilla New Member

interesting question!
    drugs: sulfa
    foods: not allergic to any, but sensitive to some dairy foods and wheat; i just feel better when i east rice or oat based cereals etc.
    also allergic to dust, cedar, eucalyptus, dog dander (although only long haired dogs bother me)
  3. Dara

Dara New Member

Penicillin, Biaxin, Molds, Yeasts, sulphites, shellfish, dairy products. I think those are the only ones I have for sure. I do break out in hives for no apparent reason so obviously I'm allergic to other things that I don't know about. I take Allegra every day, which has helped with the hives. The sulphites are used in almost all processed foods, so eating in restaurants is not something I do very often anymore.

Dara
  4. reva727

reva727 New Member

I'm allergic to penicillin. Also, molds, most pollen, cigerette smoke, house dust, etc.
  5. OgllallaWin

OgllallaWin New Member

I am allergic to the Sulfa drugs. That's the only thing I am aware of...
  6. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Hi, I have food sensitivities to soy,yeast,eggs,dairy,and tomatoes. I have a lot of allergies such as dust,shoe tanning chemicals,chemical sensitivities to all perfumes and cleaning products anything that has an oder. Hay fever,new carpet,sulfa etc. If you want to find out what food sensitivities you have ---go to Allergist and they will test you!
  7. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

I get contact dermititis (sp?) from nickle. I'm also allergic to pollen, mold and the sun, at times. I don't know if I'm allergic to sulfa drugs, but I do know that I can't take it because it gives me terrible digestive problems. That's all that I know of for sure.

God Bless!
    sumbuni
  8. Pryna

Pryna New Member

Achilles tendon pain
  9. fullarmor

fullarmor New Member

I have mostly environmental allergies: dust, pollen, perfumes, animal dander, grass, etc. As for food i'm allergic to chocolate, and I think i may be allergic of Ultram and Oxycontin, as they both make me vomit. Lovely.

Nay
  10. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

I cant really undestand it because of my migraine right now? Does a Dr. do this test in his office??