Poll: What Meds Work For You?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by StephieBee, Aug 1, 2006.

1. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I am just curious as to what meds are working for everyone on this board.

I take:
    Cymbalta - 20 mg morning / 20 mg night
    Vicodin ES 7.5/750 - 1 every 6 hours
    Zanaflex - 8 mg at bedtime
    Valium - 10 mg twice a day
    Mirapex - 2 mg once a day

These meds seem to be helping tremendously. I just thought that I would share that with everyone. Maybe others can find help in seeing what works for us.

Stephanie
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2006]
  2. SweetT

SweetT New Member

I think those that no longer work outside of the home have many more options, for alot of medications can impair your alertness on a job.

I stick to natural supplements. Currently, I am taking Thera-Fibron (you can do an internet search) and just plain over-the-counter pain medicine like Tylenol. If I'm having a level 10-15 pain day, I will go ahead and take flexeril, but I will be drugged up for the next 2 days.
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My back still hurts but less.
    I take kadian60mg twice a day
    Effexor 75 mg 2in am
    Neurontin 600mg 2 3x a day
    Flexeril 10 mg 1 1/2 3 times a day
    Traadone 150 mg 2 at bedtime or if I don't think that I will sleep Ambien 10 mg 1 at bedtime-the rest are for other things or creams
    they all work together to make things a lot better than they were ,I am not painfree and they do nothing(except for flexiril)to help my legs work well.The Neurontin has helped my nerve pain enough to leave the house Linda
  4. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

The effexor has done wonders for me. I take 75 mg in the morning and 37.5 at 2:pm.

Also take 0.5 to 1 mg ativan at night for sleeping.

Sue in Ontario
  5. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

ultracet 2 in the am
    2 5 hours
    1 5 hrs