poll: what time do you go to bed, what time do you get up?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Lately, I go to bed at 4 or 5am, get up about 1pm, though it takes me an hour or so to wake up enough to get out of bed.

What about you?
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I go to bed every night about 11 PM and get up at 6 AM after pushing the snooze at least three times! This is during the work week.

On weekends, I'll go to bed around 11 PM and sleep until 9-12 in the mornings! I could sleep all the time and take a lot of naps on weekends.

Even have to come home from work and snooze sometimes. It's getting really bad .... CFS!
  3. darude

darude New Member

HI Shannon. I go around 1-00 am and get up at around
    10-00am. Also takes me about an hour to get up and I usually do stretches first.
  4. darude

darude New Member

I'm looking for cheap dentist in CAlgary? I know probably doesn't exsist right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. sabimax

sabimax New Member

I go to bed on average around 9pm...then up at 3am for work..so really I get 5-6 hours sleep at night...I know it isnt enough probably...but four kids and working at 4am....hard to get extra sleep...sarah
  6. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Weekdays I try to be in bed for 10 and get to sleep by 11. I'm up for work at 5:30.

Weekends it's usually 11 pm and I get up when my body feels like it. Usually around 8. The longer I sleep, the harder it is to get my body going. Much more stiffness.
  7. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I like to be in bed around 8:45. I read until about 930 then off to sleep for me. I get up with my son for school at 6:30am. Most days I nap when my three year old does.
    Angela
  8. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Hi all - during the work week I generally go to bed between 10:30-11:00 and get up about 6:15-6:25. Not nearly enough sleep for me, I do best on 8-9 hours but just can't seem to make myself go to bed earlier on a regular basis. I know I need to. Sometimes I'll go to bed about 9:30 and I feel so much better the next day, but I guess I'm just stubborn!

On weekends, I still go to bed about 10:30-11:00 but I sleep as late as I want, which most days is around 9:00 a.m. Sure wish I could do that every day. Of course, when I whine about that to my DH, he just tells me to go to bed earlier during the week. Gee, thanks hun. Love you too. :)

Yesterday I had a rare day off work, and I slept ALL DAY long! That's unheard of for me. I just couldn't wake up. I got up for about an hour about noon, but then it was right back to bed. Then about 5:00 p.m. I got up and got dressed, hubby and I went out to eat, then I was back in bed by 8:45 and immediately was sound asleep!!! Weird! I got up at 7:30 this morning and I feel a bit better, but still exhausted. I'm wondering if my poor body is suddenly overwhelmed with not getting enough rest??? I hate this feeling, I just want to go back to bed. I feel like I could sleep for days and days. But I've got things to do today, so I won't. Hopefully I'll start making myself get to bed earlier on a regular basis. I really need to do that so I can get more rest daily.

Kat
  9. paintinglady

paintinglady New Member

Most days it's to bed about 11:30 and up around 8:30. Although, sometimes I am so exhausted that I will go to bed about 9:30 or 10:00.

I do really feel a difference if I'm able to pace myself during the day, but I'm still trying to learn to do that.
    Carol
  10. lin-z

lin-z New Member

in the morning anymore...used to be my best time of day.. Lets see I go to bed around 10 or 11 and can get up anywhere between 7 and 10 depending on how many times I wake up during the night.