Poll:Who believes in Karma...someone makes fun of you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baanders, Sep 29, 2006.

1. baanders

baanders New Member

You can see my post below...someone made fun of me using a wheelchair.

Who honestly believes that "what comes around goes around"?

I believe this is Karma.

I've never seen anyone get punished from God after hurting anyone else in every day life...other than crimes that deserve jailing, etc.

What do you think?
  2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

that someone made fun of you because you where in a wheelchair.

As far as never seeing anyone get punished from God, well, we don't know what goes on in a presons life. We don't know if they are being "punished" or not, just cause we can't see it.

I think people who tend to be cruel are people who are really hurting as well, and this is how they choose to cope, as wrong as it is.

It is so very easy for us to judge others (talking about myself, here) that I am trying to put into practise to "get the log out of my own eye, before I worry about the splinter in someone elses!"

These are my thoughts. I don't beleive in Karma. I believe in God/Jesus/Holy Spirit. In the end God is the Final Authority.

Blessings,
    Raz
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I answered this in your other post.. but did some more thinking..

Ok, When my sister and I were girls, this lady used to come over who had the ugliest vericose veins.. big and purple.. we used to make in fun of her behind her back..

Well..... I got God-smacked..

wouldn't ya know it I have the ugliest vericose veins.. I'm sure by the time I reach that ladies age they will be far worse than hers! I just know it's my own fault for making fun of her when we were kids!!

I have seen cruel people get punished.. We had a girl in the office that was always putting people down and just had like a mean spirited way about her... The way she treated people including co-workers got her fired.

Again though, I do not believe that any of us deserve this illness.. not from anything we ever thought or did..

Hugs,
    Dona
  4. baanders

baanders New Member

I just used the word Karma to use for a post because it's a short word that sums it up and grabs people's attention. Thank you very kindly for all of your kind words and I hope that anyone reading this keeps your thoughts and experiences coming to help us.

Have a great weekend.

baanders
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2006]
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

for a discussion on this and numerous other topics of interest.

6. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

my bookeeper laughed at me for being on disability.

i cried alday and im crying now thinking about it.

no one knows the pain we feel why would someone use a wheelchair she is a twit. love gail
  7. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

God said, "Vengeance is mine. I will repay!"

God Bless.
  8. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I'm a Christian who thinks karma makes sense!

MHO
    Susan
  9. makezmuzic

makezmuzic New Member

Please don't take that in. That does NOT apply, so let it fly. Granted, I believe there is a balance in life. Cause and effect. But in an appropriate & equal way. Take Kennith Lay, of Enron - his heart attack = THATS Karma. Piniche', The Kamar Rouge, Hitler, Edi Amin (a few others I could mention) - they deserve Karma my friend, not you.

I think there are situations where stuff just happens also. It's not personal, just part of living. A part of me believes we come here to learn something specific to each individual. A lesson that is basically connected to becomming a loving human being.

WHat ever though, but please don't even consider taking in what that but munch said to you. Their statement had nothing to do with you, that is their own issue & for someone who would say a thing like that, everything is about them.
  10. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i believe in the old principle that whatever you put out into the world, good or bad, comes back to you times three. this belief makes it easyto lead a good life and help out everyone that i can. but when it comes to the rude behavior of others you rarely get to see what comes back to them. any person who makes un of someone else for using a wheelchair must be a very unhappy person who doesn't like themselves very much.
    i hope this helps!
    rachel
  11. baanders

baanders New Member

You are all starting to convince me that mean people who make fun of disabled people will be punished. And those of us who are good to others will be blessed.

I'm so grateful to talk with you all.
    I hope everyone gets better one day!

baanders
  12. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I've gotten to the place after a loooooooooong struggle that I actually feel sorry for people like her (the person who made fun of you). If I know nothing else, I know that what goes around comes around and that person has some bad stuff coming at her.

Jess is right; smile. You can afford to be benovelent.

Marta
  13. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I defently believe that was goes around comes around. However you might not see it right away. I'm one of those that when I'm standing in a grocery line or something like that if someone is just a little short I offer to pay the rest. I've been doing that all my life and a few weeks ago I needed a pack of smokes (i know bad habit) but anyways we turned in all the cans and such and sure enough there i was at the checkout line short but about 60 cents just when I was about to tell the check out girl to put them back the gentleman behind me paid the rest of the amount for me.

I believe that no good deed goes unanswered and what goes around comes around. It happens everyday you just have to watch for it sometimes. Like the guy at the 4 way stop that lets you go first when your running late or the parking spot that you found that is right up front of the store when it seems the rest of the lot is full. The one I like the best is when I have to get somewhere quick and all the street lights are green when I get to them. Karma or God or whatever it is yes I do believe in it. Just watch for it........SueF