Pony girl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 17, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

We have talked before you & I, via email, thanks for the advice on the vicoden but my doc says I will get addicted & he tells me 2 wks or more on it I will not be able to get off it. He only have me 30 pills, no refills, I need to be careful not to abuse the amt cuz if I do he will not rx them anymore I would bet. I was so afraid to ask for pain meds.

We will have to get together for a cup of tea or something when you come to tri cities on turkey day, that would be nice.

Regarding the twitching I replied to you under the other thread, it is ssri related I am sure. Do you know how to search the posts? Mikie gave some good info also on this, there is a research article in the library on this also, I just cannot remember the name of the author, look thru the posts & if you don't find it I will locate it. Paul St Armand I thing, there we go, a memory moment.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

We have talked before you & I, via email, thanks for the advice on the vicoden but my doc says I will get addicted & he tells me 2 wks or more on it I will not be able to get off it. He only have me 30 pills, no refills, I need to be careful not to abuse the amt cuz if I do he will not rx them anymore I would bet. I was so afraid to ask for pain meds.

We will have to get together for a cup of tea or something when you come to tri cities on turkey day, that would be nice.

Regarding the twitching I replied to you under the other thread, it is ssri related I am sure. Do you know how to search the posts? Mikie gave some good info also on this, there is a research article in the library on this also, I just cannot remember the name of the author, look thru the posts & if you don't find it I will locate it. Paul St Armand I thing, there we go, a memory moment.

Jaci
  3. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

not sure how to research the posts. Computer challenged. Going to a new Dr. this morning. Clenching constantly, this 40 mg of Celexa to blame. Cut it in half and am going to ask her about the Tardives. Will go back and look at your other Thread.
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I was mistaken in the article, it was in the library here but written by Dr Cheney. Mikie had alerted me to it,

I clenh & grind 24/7 and guess what, today my right upper tooth is cracked!!!! I paniced big time, going in on Mon for cosmetic bonding. My dentist told me only option was a crown, no way. I called another dentist on a Fri afternoon at home! He does cosmetic work so he has more options than one!

That whole teeth thing scares me bad.

Jaci