POOPED just had yard sale(tag sale) made good money

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Sep 16, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I am so tired .Had a yard sale from 8 am to 2 pm.We set up at 8 and buy 8:30 had about 50 people buying stuff.

My old junk.Made 252.00 not bad for stuff I was going to toss.Going to do another in the spring.

What went over big was clothes.I sold them for a buck each they really scuffed them up.Some still had tags on them.

My legs and back hurt so much now .We had to stop at 2 cause of my pain and exhaustion.

If you have not done it give it a try great way to make extra money.Make sure you have help.My DH helped me.

Sue
  2. Great! We just had one and wow they are alot of work, but worth the $$$$. Don't spend it all in one place now! LOL!
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I had mine set up from 4 weeks ago, so I put what was left back out and in 2 hours I made $54.00...

Like you said, not bad for stuff you were gonna toss...

I readt the paper yesterday adnsaw a big ad for a sale on the other end of my road, so I had hubby go around putting up the lil signs with arrows and put balloons on my mailbox, saved me $20 for the ad too...

Hey, with the way prices are today, gotta make a lil extra here and there...Funny, my hubby asked me what I made and when I told him, he laughed and said, "Now that may just fill up the gas tank in the van"...

Geez, I would have loved to live in the 50's and 60's...tehe

Glad you made some cash on your 'junk' (that's what I call all that STUFF in my garage)...

Be good to yourself the rest of the day, hopefully you won't feel it tomorrow...My neck is killing me just from washing something down for the sale...Maybe it didn't pay?

Have a nice evening~Alicia
  4. misskoji

misskoji Member

Soooooooooo glad you had the chance to make some money! I know tag sales are alot of work. I hope you get rested and feeling better soon so you can go out and go shoppin'!

Hugs
    Deanna