Porch Volume 730 is now CLOSED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConfusedInPA, Jul 23, 2014.

1. springwater

springwater Member

Sun - good to know your family is there and things getting handled..yr sons friend seems swamped by admirers..lucky guy..

Sometimes I can sense spirit attachments around people so I guess yr sons friends friend was smudging him just in case, it is said more entities , souls who don't move on hang around in bars pubs etched esp if they were alcoholics

Rock - those fines are heavy!! Wish there was some respite for those with genuine memory lapses ..I hv managed to hang on to my groceries when shopping ..and umbrella..I was always leaving things behind..

Mikie - hope the shoulder is better..maybe yr astrological chart shows a bit of rough weather in this phase...one would think ..we would get a break if we lived a good blameless life as I'm sure most here hv ... The whole of life is a mystery..I'm finding out now..not like they taught us when we were little

Those fur babies of yrs sure keep u on yr toes..I love watching animals ..except when they are destructive..one of my doggies is always fighting with the rest..but I try to treat him same as the others

Julie - good to hear you got the yard done ..even feeling groggy..that's how I'm going about my cooking here..bumbling around in a haze..is Amy bit better and Keira? Pls take care of yrself..I'm excited to see yr new doggie! Can understand Dens anticipation n how wonderful a doggie is getting a loving new home

Granni ..I hope yr daughter finds just the right home..how nice to be having a child move closer to you
    Are you having a good visit..around the area going places? Thank you for the info re constipation..

Jamin - I'm glad it worked out alright with yr DD and DGKs..I remember you used to stress over them some years ago..nice to see some good things happening

Its it's truly monsoon season here..lots of rain..cooler at least

Yesterday I didn't hv to cook coz DH had won this golf prize dinner fr two but the hotel agreed to send the meal over in plastic containers and we had a nice varied indianmeal ..curries, prawn, rice and sweet dishes ..and a heavenly cheesecake

Ui am being careful though on account of my stomach..learnt it pays to be cautious

Well the dawn has turned into morning and chores beckon take care u all
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Sun, I just read here about your husband and I'm so sorry to hear this. I want you to know that I'm praying for you and your family. Take care of yourself and be sure to get lots of rest. You have a wonderful family. Thinking of you, GB
  3. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Julie, Great Pics! Best mowed lawn I ever did see.

And isn't April a pretty dog. I'm sure she'll turn out to be April Love, a boone to the
    family.

Hugs everydobby
    Rock
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Julie - I love that pic of your new doggie, April aka whatever else you change her name too:)!! Is that little Liora with April or Lorraine? Such a beautiful child and pic of the new doggie. Hope things settle down some for you all and that Lindsey and David have their new baby soon. Are they getting antsy to have her/him. Guessing that they do not know the sex yet. Have they picked out names for both a boy and girl so they are ready when he/she is born? Hope you are starting to feel somewhat better than the way you had been feeling. Thanks for posting those cute pics.

Mikie - Sorry to hear that you might have some surgery even if it laporoscopic. Maybe it will be gone or almost better when Barb gets back. When does she get home??

Sun - Still thinking about and praying for you, DH and family. The man I was speaking of that we know just passed on the other day. I just found that out on my phone. So many people to pray for nowadays. God bless you all It is so hard to now what to say other that I /WE love you sweetie !!

Rock - So glad to see you posting. At least you found enough NRG to post.

Spring Water - Your welcome I hope that you can find Benefiber or its equivalent/generic where you live.

Jam - Hope you are feeling OK or not feeling any more pain and discomfort.

I need to go and check our mail so I can get on to the server. Yesterday time I had a lot of problems but finally got on .

Went shopping with DD today to the grocery store so she doesn't have to go tomorrow. We leave tomorrow bright and early and will be home probably early afternoon or lunchtime, if all goes well.

Love to you ALL,

Granni :)
  5. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Active Member

THIS PORCH VOLUME IS NOW CLOSED! PLEASE POST ON VOLUME 731, WHICH I WILL OPEN SHORTLY.

THANKS, Y'ALL!

DIANE