Porchlight is On Vol. 112 (Closed)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrdad, May 31, 2007.

1. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hey Kids! I thought I'd start the NEW Vol. while many
    of ya are ready to sleep b ack East etc. Please read the last few Posts from Friends on Vol. 111.

P.S. "They" think those two Whales successfully made
    it under the Golden Gate Bridge the other night and made it to the "Spacific" Ocean and back wiff their POD!
    Great for them and we too![This Message was Edited on 05/31/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/01/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/03/2007]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

saw you started this post and just realized it's been about a month(?) I think since you were supposed to be tested for lyme - gotten any results back? Don't see where you reported it, so, I'm guessing not... but wondering when you expect it.

I'm too foggy to read stuff regularly so don't participate on these threads but read 'em when I can... hope summer has started up by you without being too hot...didn't read much of the last thread...

We've been getting a LOT of smoke blown up our way from the wildfires on the Georgia/Florida state line, 'only' 300 miles south of here... I'm dead-east of Atlanta! Combined with 80+ temps, well, it's nasty! Today was very very smoky/hazy, glad I have to stay in as much as possible anyway AND have air conditioning!!!

But we're also in a drought, as is upper Florida/south Georgia... never thought I'd be hoping for a hurricane and looks like there's a tropical storm headed for Florida on up maybe, so we're all having high hopes -- without it being disastrous for anyone else!

Tall order to be praying for...!

3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

No, I have the Kit right here but haven't been tested yet.
    Have decided not to involve a 3rd Party Lab here in SF
    but rather take the Kit directly back to Igenex in Palo
    Alto and have them do it. It's two hours by Public Trans and I no longer have a car. Attempting to pay a Friend
    to drive me there and back. It is indeed a priority in the
    next two weeks as my Doc who wrote up the order will
    be leaving SF at the EOM.

I'll be sure to let ya know and do appreciate your contin-
    ed concern!

Thanks again Victoria,
    JOE aka MRDAD aka joejoe
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

then just plain old tired.

not much to say as of yet just woke up a bit ago.

so everyone have a great day!

5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

And here I am!

Joe, so glad you got your whales back where they belong and thanks to Victoria for reminding us that you're due for a Lyme's test. I have a car but I know how hard it is to get places where you need a driver. I know! Ask Carla nl! She's got a new car or soon will have and is ready to burn up the road. Wear red and white.

Jodie, I hope your day is good too. I confess I lost track of your happenings during my ongoing medical muddle. I'll assume all is well and getting better.

Hugs all around the quiet porch and to those who're on their way here,

6. ckball

ckball New Member

My fellow Porchers I have some absolutely astonishing news about one of our fellow Porchers.

It seems someone has been a very bad boy. It seems Mrdad, Joe, Joe-Joe or what ever alias he is currently going by has been up to no good.

Under the disguise of helping us ladies, has been offering free diagnostic services to women. I am sure SMG will be by soon with her ruler to take matter into her own hands.

Here we thought he was this sweet, kind gentle soul always doling out sincere sympathies and advice has sunken to a new low.

When I read about him flying down the road with his spedo in his back pocket, I sent some feelers out to be on the watch out for him. You are not going to beleive what I found out.

Just when you think you really know someone you find out they have done this dispecable thing against us women, saying he is trying to help us is his excuse. How dare him!

If you want to see what he was caught doing see my profile, that will tell you the kind of man he really is. Shame on you Mrdad or what ever your name is. I am just shocked and feel violated by finding this out about you. I am sure the other ladies will be just as shocked as I was when this news was passed on to me.

So take a look and decide what action should be taken about this totally chauvinistic attitude he has taken. Any ideas ladies? Carla
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

He was caught "red handed" at Wally's.He is in the hoots er hoosegaule as we speak. Guido got away, he was the one luring the innocent ladies to get a "free diagnostic exam". I promise you Blue Cross won't cover this exam. I don't know what happened to him but I guess he confused the "niragra" with his other meds then with the "ole squeeze" being gone so long I guess he couldn't get a grip on his urges, so took matters into his own hands.

Guido is working with a few "freinds" on trying to bust him out. Do really think SMG would only make him polish some brass and pews for this underhanded trick he played. I'll let you know if I hear any news about the bust out. Carla
  8. mrdad

mrdad New Member

----NO CONJUGAL visits in here?? I want to see an

attorney, NOW !!

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Ckball - thanks for letting us know bout mrdad and his pranks again !! Do you think all that polishing was a god enough punishment??? I think not but it will probably take me awhile to think of something else he would hate more than polishing HMMMM (-: !!

Mrdad - what do you have to say for yourself now after you busted out??

Just wanted to get on this computer finally to tell you that I most likely won't be on to much esp after the weekend. I will have 3 grandchildren for 5 days and then the twins come back again for their golf lesson on monday afternoon to finsh them out. The gdaughter will stay home to help out the other grandma with her church vacaation bible school. I may be on for awhile tomorrow but have to get out there and do some yard work that sorely needs to be done while DH is away doing that trial. Sunday will probably will be more of the same esp since we have had lots of rain lately and all the weeds have sprouted everywhere - I HATE weeding, great for the back you know.

Just wanted to say hi to all of you Linda, Marta, JOdie, Carla-nl, and HI to Victoria, nice to meet you. Hope I got everyone, for now that is.

Hey ladies start thinking and see if you can figure out any other punishment that might fit the crime a little better (-: !!

Yes, hi to you too Mr. Dad, even if you were a naughty boy !

More later on hopefully.

More warm hugs,

10. ckball

ckball New Member

Don't you think you already have enough on your hands. I made a call to your atty and said NO Conjungal visits!

You should be greatful you have internet access but the jail has blocked all sites that may have questionable mature content. However, I think you can visit Sponge Bob. nity-nite-Carla
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i can be an eye witness that that man in ck's info is not mr.dad....

mr. dad is clean shaven and is much better looking that "the mamogram man." he is far more intelligent than to use a box w/foil or duc tape.

he would've atleast used some real hardware to make a makeshift mamogram to be a little perv for the day.

i'll still take joe up on a mexican lunch someday soon...you ladies are loosing out.

ckball nice punk. that is a nice one.

linda i am doing fine and marta as well.

i went to see my tiburon friend, female, going thru divorce and spent a late afternoon and early dinner w/her and her daughter. we just chatted about men and stuff...

well i am home behaving myself and staying out of the bars...no drinks since saturday night....

12. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

tonight wanting to go out for a drink or something...well he said he would call me in an hour....but no call almost 2 1/2 hrs later and i am waiting for a call...no hookup tonight even if he were on time.

maybe he is scared of me...you think joe i am a scary women.lol

my friend thought i was crazy to even go out w/this guy this late on late notice...i just said want to meet him and get this over w/one way or another.

i was in oregon when he was calling the first time to meet up. then he called again i was in bed already.

i wondered if he was just paying me back for not going out so spontaneously. i guess men date differently now days, call a women up then expect her to be ready and available at the moment.

i left him a message around midnight saying i am still waiting and wondered if he still wanted to meet up or if i should run to my bed. then said politely i hope all is well and i will be up for awhile if he still wanted to meet up...

the phone call went to v.m. maybe he was drunk dialing he sounded fine. he did state he was in southern marin w/some of his friends...well men will be men.

so i am still at home.

13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i had it in my mind that i was not going to be drinking anyways....the guy knows i normally don't drink that much at all. never been a big drinker....but since the roofie in my drink in the end of feb. the chemicals are still in my brain....

so i have never had a problem in the past just drinking water or a coke....and after last weekend forget it.

so i never did get a call back from that person. and if he does call me i will either let go to v.m. or just tell him i have plans already. then proceed to tell him if he still wishes to go w/me he needs to give me more advance notice and follow through w/it.

or we can just quit the phone tag game completely and end it. it is not like i really know him that well. seemed nice but they all do at first.

14. Granniluvsu

Hi gals,

Carla-nl - you are right. Men have not changed that much, maybe just more aggressive (and some of the ladies too).

Yes, I agree with Carla, we are worried about you and try and BE MORE SELECTIVE on your dates and don't go for these guys calling you up at 10 or midnight for a date. Give me a break ! You are alot smarter than that kiddo. Make yourself a little bit more unavailable and I think you will have better luck with a more NORMAL man (hmm- not sure about that one either (-: !! Just give yourself more credit and don't be so anxious for that "date". Alot of guys are just in it for one thing and you know what I mean.

Sorry for the sermon so early in the morning (my early in the am anyway). This had nothing to do with YOU drinking. Just thinking about you and Carl-nl came out with some good advice too. So, I thought I would add on my 2 cents for whatever it is worth.

Tht is my Grannimom speech for the day. I have to run and do a bunch of stuff including weeding - oh my aching back !!

Love to you and everyone else too.,

Granni, Grannimom , or whoever at the moment !
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2007]
  15. ckball

ckball New Member

Mrdad and I were punking you. Mrdad you can out and play now. I am so tired today, 3 nights no sleep, not sure why, it's like the ambien stopped working. Now I am working at the shop for the 2nd day, oh well more money for me.

Jodie-listen to Carla-Nl and granni, you need to find some other interest instead of men. Museums, art galleries and such are better than bars.

I do know how deeply lonely one can get, my company is my dogs. I am not saying get a dog but find something new to try. Do you have any freinds with dogs? Maybe borrow theirs to go to dog parks and such. Just throwing ideas out there.

CArla-nl How are things with you? Legs change color yet.

Granni-thanks for going along with the "punk" Sounds like you are going to have your hands full the next few days. Enjoy them when they are young, they grow up to fast,

Linda- hope your having a restfull weekend. How are the gums after the tooth pulling.

Mrdad- looks like this bunch is to smart for us, oh well we just wanted to have a little fun and escape reality for a while.

I haven't heard any news about the whales, I hope they make it home safely.

Everyone have a good weekend-Carla
  16. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I agree with the "Girls" completely. Ya don't need someone who from the very start takes you for granted.
    I KNOW YOU, and out of respect, would never phone
    you late at night and expect you to be available at a moments notice to go anywhere! He sounds to be another WINNER Kiddo. You have plenty of time to
    find someone who is respectful and mature.

It's "COOL and Foggy" here again today but the Sun should arrive in the Afternoon. It's June, and I'm still doing those Long John's, ya know what I'm sayin?

I WILL give ya a phone call sometime this weekend!
    Hope Cody is doing well.

17. Granniluvsu

Hi All,

Ran to the post office to get some stamps and then mail a letter. Then thought that I had better get started with those dumb weeds and clover (yuck) which I did after starting a load of wash. Well, that is my work for the day.

The grandkids come monday afternoon and leave on friday afternoon and then come back mond- fri again for the reset of their golf school. I know I will be sick of the pool by then !!

Jodie - You would love the pool here. You could get as much sun as you want - but sorry, no half nudes around if you are worried about your sundtan lines(-: !! However, if you are looking for quiet, I don't think so with all the kids now out of school.

The last thing I will say about your love life ( or lack of)please look for some mature ones, ones that are most likely NOT looking out for themselves and one thing from you !! That IS my last Grannimom speech of the day. Hope Cody is doing well.

Joe/Joe - you are such a good sport. What would we do without you ?? Hope you have a great weekend. Haven't heard any more about the whales. I think they all think that they snuck under the bridge in the fog and that is why none saw them ( I think). What are your plans now that you are not whale watching anymore?

Hi Linda - Have a great weekend. Boy your daughter is lucky going on a Sr. Trip. How come we never had those things when I was in HS? If they did I probably wouldn't have been able to go anyway - no money ! It is like the Spring Break thing too - we never had that and never went anywere then too(-:

Bye for now y'all !! Trying to enjoy the rest of my day while my DH is at that trial. Hope it works out the way we all want.

More hugs,

18. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

yes, it was rude of him...not calling back when he said he would. i did date one guy and he had to do travel for business in his job. we talked for two months on the phone, the we finally were able to date for a couple more months....he did do the spur of the moment thing the first night but i met him and shot some pool...no hook up that night...more on the shy side at first. it took another month before anything ignited.

if this person calls i will let it go to my voicemail period.
    no booty calls for me. and no drinking for atleast for a while after i talk to my therapist next week friday.

i have been told those roofies or date rape drugs which ever i got..basically stay in your brain chemistry but will test positive for up to 3 days in your urine or blood tests only.

they basically mess w/the neurotransmitters receptacles. a police officer friend of mine said they told her at the police station that the drugs will stay up to 4 months in your brain and effect you in your memory etc. one person i know lost her memory because of the date rape drug.

well ok gang i am safe and sound right now...so i will not take any more 10 pm late calls from men i haven't dated ever before.

point proven by my friends here and my others at my area where i live.

19. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I guess that all of you have gtiven your warnings to Jodi. And I might say, they are RIGHT.. Good Luck to you.

Grannie - Oh my, you have your hands full with those grandkids. Mione are all grown up now so they sound EXHAUSTING to me! I dearly love my nine but it was easier for me way back when!

As syou can tell my fingers have fibro fog! i am tired - yesterday was grocerhy shopping day. Hubby and I do use electric carts but they sure don't carry them in the house for me. I have a folding cart for them but - it still wears me out.

So much for my gripping. Do you out 2 p's in that word? Anyway, my "mouse" hand is numbh and mky brain is numb so had better say "So long. See you all later"

All of you behave this Sat. night! Be good girls and guy!

See upi all,.

20. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Granni: People are much relied that the Mama and
    Baby Whales appear to have returned to their intended enviroment in the Pacific. To my knowledge, they haven't been spotted in Bay so they must have gone
    under the GG Bridge and out to Sea again. Sure that must be the case as they are too Big to miss floating around the Bay! Al Capone or the Bird Man would have
    spotted them from "The Rock" for sure!

Ya know Lila, I walk two blocks and feel I need one of
    those Super market scooters to get around the neighborhood! It's carrying it up the long flight of stairs into the House that gives that idea pause! Glad though that you and Hubby have the shopping done and can now rest and relax for awhile!

Well, gotta check the afternoon College Football Scores! As you can see, I continue to get further behind

"See" ya Kids!

[This Message was Edited on 06/02/2007]