Porchlight is ON Volume 237 (NOW OFF!)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marta608, May 13, 2008.

1. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Chairs are dusted, porch floor is swept and hanging baskets are in place over the railing. Come and sit a spell.

Georgia and I were posting at the same time. Be sure to go back to the old volume for her Super Strawberry Bread recipe!
    Good news, Georgia, about your published article, too. Can you tell us more?

Take it away, Joe!

[This Message was Edited on 05/13/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/14/2008]
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Hey yes, you can buy wine without sulfides in BTW. I used to get one from the original Taylor wine company Love my Goat that I could drink. I can also drink a shandy now and then. Rosie will know what it is.

You take a quarter glass of lager or beer and add seven up or ginger ale to it to top the glass. Very British ladies drink or sued to be!!!

I am waiting for the sun to shine a little more prior to getting out and trying the stripping (cabinet doors!!!)

Love Annie
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

Hey Marta it is great to to see you at the helm, good job getting us going.

I a can not address each today as my date book is full,lol. Really what happened is Twy has figured out how to get out of her harness. So when I let them out this morning and got my breakfast and such-she escaped.

She finally came back and was covered what I thought was dirt until I got closer. It is dead animal,eeehhhwwwwwwww. Oh she smells sooooo bad.

So I hooked her up to her harness again and used her collar and connected the two, then opened the door and realized I didn’t hook Missy up! So off she went tracking where Twy had come from. I am in my pj’s, bed head and no teeth but the only way to get her back was to get the cart out go up the road.

Went to where the my road meets the main road and a woman was standing beside a broke down car and of course Missy goes to her. I told her I was sorry for the way I looked but….. So she petted Missy and got a hold of her collar and off we go back to the house.

So I am going to take them for a walk and collect rocks, there was a new slide the other day,hehe. I need to find me a strong boy as some of just too big for me and my cart. But there is plenty of the other sizes I need.

Monica if I had the money I would fly you here and let you drool to your hearts desire. HOWEVER-TADA I have little blades of grass going out of the ground!!!. It looks like all the rain we had plus I watered the heck out of it. And it finally took. Then the high spots I have been hosing down has grass popping threw when I get dirt and rocks from them. So there is hope-yeah!

Now I am off to get dressed and run the heck of the girls and then bath time! They needed one anyway, I have just been putting it off but today is a MUST.

Why do dogs have to lay and roll in the stinkiest stuff they can find. Missy found it but is not as bad as Twy as she is a sucker for the cart and I got there in time.

So all you porchies have a good day and who knows when I will make it back. I have oodles of emails and such to read threw and answer then clean up my mess from all the paperwork I had to do for my mom, but it is done. Take care and see ya later-Carla

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I guess it is almost afternoon here and figured I had better sign in now or might not get to later on. This afternoon our small group is going to sing for a local nursing home. So that should be good and break up the afternoon. I now can say hooray the Porch is Painted so I do not have to worry about that for a couple of years anyway. However, DH alwys seems to have some kind of chore to do. I should be out there weeding but do not feel like it as usual..

Maybe I will do some of the weeding tomorrow if it does not rain !!

Marta - Thanks for starting us up again. Hope things are doing better with those kitties especially Honey.

Carla - My , it sounds like you had an interesting day already today with your girls escaping and getting into the messy stuff ( of course). That is just like kids esp like little boys who love the mud and anything dirty) and WET !!! That must have been interesting trying to get them and in your pj's. That woke you up for sure didn;t it - AAACK !!! I am sure they need a bath after that escapade. Hope all goes well with all your "work" today.

Georgiac - thanks for the SB recipe. It sounds wonderful, I just wish DH liked strawberries like I do. I'll bet that smells wonderful baking. I may make it for myself one of these days.

Annie - Hope you get some more sun so you can do some striping on your cabinet doors. The weather can sometime really not cooperateso you have to wait so long to get outside stuff done. Then I get really lazy orshould I say lazier and just go on the computer. I have to really jumpstart myself to do housework anymore.--ugh ! Hope Danny's face continues to get better. I love that info onthose drinks. Was that wine without the sulfites called "Love that Goat"? That IS SOMETHING !!

Well, I guess I had better sign off for now. I was lucky this time and there are not that many people to address (-: !!

Hugs and blessings to ALL inc everydobby else not mentioned and any peaking through those bushes, that really need to be trimmed (-: !!

5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

It's still in the A.M. out here on the "left coast" but al-
    ready afternoon for many of ya in other parts of the Country!
    (Rosie is probably sleeping in the UK!!)

Did the Chicken Alfredo for my Son last night, Prepared it
    here and brought it to his house. We had two added diners
    that I didn't count on but luckily remembered that old New
    Testament trick about the "multiplication" of the Sour Dough
    French bread and Fettuccine! Some German "touristas" were
    taking pictures at Alamo Square of those identical houses
    from the TV "Full House" series. I smiled as I passed and
    said. looking at those houses, "it's like a pilgrimage to Mecca or Jerusalem, isn't it"? Oh boy, ya know what I'm sayin? Get a LIFE!! The Golden Gate Bridge is only a couple
    of miles from there!

Painawareness, thanks for you special "hello" to me. I know
    you'll enjoy your visits to the PORCH as it's a fun and sup-
    portive destination! Welcome.

Georgia, I'll bet that Mr Banana Bread likes your Strawberry
    Cake very much also. Gonna be very HOT up your way the next
    few days. I started to prepare by "Windexing" my binoculars
    for the "Bee-kee-knee" watching at the Park! Did one lens
    last night, the other this morning. I'm READY!!

Ck: You been out "herding" Puppies again! As sweet as they
    are, they sure keep ya busy, don't they? Sounds as if things are getting a bit back to "normal" after all your
    recent events. I'll be keeping track of your plans to Visit
    the Falls and possibly Annie, Linda and maybe even Kylob!
    Won't that be great!!!

Annie: If your stripping paint from those cabinet doors,
    I found that a "semi-paste", troweled then washed back
    with a liquid stripper or lacquer thinner worked very well
    over my years of refinishing! But always do what works best
    for you. (Just a suggestion) Hope the blood test for the
    Danny resolv e some of the questions.

Monica, have you made a decision on whether to have the
    operation or not? Hope you are feeling alright. So glad that
    your new "Com Post" forum is going so well! I's great!!

Marta, sounds like ya had a nice Mother's Day breakfast
    with your Son. It was sweet of Him to take you out for
    a special time together. Hope the Kitties are getting on
    a bit better by now!

Rocky, where you go?? I don't worry too much as you always
    change your "wayward ways", repent and return to us! We do
    miss you, ya know?

Better get ready to, get ready. Hope everyone has or is
    having a great day! Hello to each and all!

6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Today, it was reported by a motorist that she was assailed by a bed head lady dressed in PJs and No teeth, chasing a small dog down the road in a golf cart. The motorist, Mrs. N.Parker, said, "I had broken down when this doggie came up to me. I was just petting him, when this strange apparition appeared flying along in a golf cart-I did note: "no golf clubs". I was a little worried as there have been several reports of mysterious landslides in this area and a woman who fit this woman's description, seen at these landslides loading up a golf cart with rocks. Well I know those rocks belong to the taxpayers, so I thought I had better alert the public."

The police think the woman is not dangerous, but should be approached with caution until she has her morning coffee!

Sorry Carla, your description was so funny, I could not resist!!!

Joe: glad the meal went well. Tx for the tip on stripping. I tried the paste and swill thing on some spare doors we have that used to front the fridge and dishwasher, and the result was horrible. I think they used some sort of chinese lacquer. The way it was painted on after imbibing chinese liquor by the looks of things.

Anyway, I called the professional stripper in nearby PA who has a dip tank and he will do them pretty reasonably, just the dipping and wash, we will do anything else. Hopefully he can get the rubbish off and leave a fairly smoothe finish. It will cost about $250 for all and as the doors are solid cherry Woodmode, I think it is worth it. Later on, when we get more money he can do the pantry doors and the big hood. He can probably tell us what to use on the trim. If only these people had left well alone, they made a right mess of what would have been nice cherry cabinets, that are old enough to be modern again.

So we will drive out there tomorrow or Thursday, it is about 35 miles is all.

Georgiac-I missed details of your article. Tell more!

Granni, you did not say how you are doing, hope your singing goes well, I love to sing. I will be watching AI tonight to see what gives. Though they could do with cutting the time down when only three people are left. Firts time I ever watched anything like this, as I am usually not big on tv.

Well hi to everyone else. Nice day here. Think I will make tea and go play Merve Griffin Crosswords with Dan now he is home. He got a birdie so he is very up.

Love Annie
  7. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Annie: I Just loved reading your breaking news story about the bed-headed lady assaulting motorists. ROFL....I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I LOVED IT!

Oh Crap, I left my comforters at the laundry mat...I gotta run and get them. Geesh, I got some major brain fog going on today![This Message was Edited on 05/13/2008]
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

...to see if Joe had the wheel. I shoulda know he would. Congrats on your dish and on getting the binocs in working order just in time.

As I was coming in, Monica flew by me muttering something about getting comfortable. Gosh, you'd think she could do that better if she wasn't all sweaty...

Thanks again, Georgia, for the recipe. It sounds delish! The way to a man's heart IS through his stomach. You think?

Annie, got a chuckle out of your story about the landslide but now Carla's out hiding in the barn with her latest rock acquisitions and her clean dogs. I suspect they'll slip out through the hayloft when no one is looking. They have the cart parked down by the stream.

Granni, glad you got your porch painted. I heard Jerome say he knew you'd help him with this one soon. Hope your sing went well.

Seeing that everything is ship shape here I'll get on with the rest of my rest.

Hugs to all, near and far -

9. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh Annie that was the best laugh I have had in awhile. So thank you. I must it was a funny sight, I may have lost my mind at times but still have my sense of humor.

I am only taking a break, once I gathered my rocks, I worked some on the driveway. Here this winter I was trying to get rid of mud, now I am creating it, go figure,lol.

I changed my bio pic to show what I am doing with the rocks.

Monica I guess that will teach you to laugh at a crazy,eeerrr disabled person,lol. I hope your comfortors where still there when you got back.

Hey Georgia, Mrdad, Linda, Marta and everyone else. NOW it is time for the doggie baths. They have been tied up to the porch while I was watering the dirt and such. So see ya later, I just had to comment on Annies news story. CArla
  10. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

I am super fog girl today so I will be brief...

Thanks for getting us going Marta.

Carla, your driveway looks great, I think that you may be trying to move a mountain...

I had a wonderful weekend, I think that I may have done too much. We went to a party on Sat. the drive was about an hour, but well worth it the food was fabulous, and the company even better.

Sun. we went to sil house and had more great food. I had to help a lot there, my one sil has an auto immune disease that has been un-named as of yet.

My daughter graduates on Friday, so we will be leaving on Thursday to drive to Dallas. I am so proud of her. My mothers day card from her was wonderful....She wrote in it, when I walk the stage I am doing it for you, I couldn't have made it through school without your love, and encouragement.....yes, I need a tissue again.
    Someone asked what she studied, it is Mortuary Science.
    She got a speciality in facial reconstruction.

I got great news on Mothers day, my eldest son will NOT be leaving for Afganistan this month. YEAH. He will be stateside til sometime in the fall.

I am to fogged to address everdobby, so hugs and love all Rock where are you?

11. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hi all you wonderful Porchies. First I would like to ask, what in the heck happened to Candy?? Does anyone know??? What in the world did she do to get kicked off. I know she had a lot of self-esteem issues but other than that I thought she really liked Pro Health. I am just curious.

Well, my daughter was so sweet and cute. She told me to dress up last night for dinner, so I figured we were going somewhere nice. So we went to Downtown St. Charles to eat at Tony’s, her favorite restaurant that her boyfriend takes her too.

Guess what, they were closed on Mondays, she was so bummed out. I felt so sorry for her. We then decided to go to Macaroni Grill, which is very good too. We had a wonderful dinner with great conversation just the two of us. It is nice to have that one on one time with one child.

Of course I tried to pay some, even just the tip and she would not let me. What a great daughter, I am so so proud of her. I guess I can give myself a pat on the back, I did good raising her. Okay, enough of this, I am going to make myself cry. Boo HOO

MRDAD - I am so glad you are back and I bet Rocko is glad too. He needs another Man around the board. I sure wish you could kick that darn ole cold of yours. Drink lots of tea and eat lots of chicken noodle soup. That is my tip of the day. That is awesome you have a salt-water pool too. Don’t you just love it, however, I don’t think I will ever have the urge or the strength to swim all the way to Asia. LOL, very funny. Watch out for the Bee-kee-knee girls Joe, literally, it will keep you young. LOL

I am reading your 2nd post now, looks like you are feeling better, that is a long one. Anytime I cook, I always make extra just in case someone just happens to pop on in. You never know with all of the girl's friends and the in-laws living only a mile away now who are going to show up at the house.

GRANNI - I am so happy for you that all of your painting is done. I bet you are on cloud 9 now (okay Rock, where did that saying come from Cloud 9). Although, enjoy your time off because I am sure DH will find something else for you guys to do. Hugs and blessings to you too my dear Granni.

CARLA - Yes, I am so glad they make pools now w/o all those chemicals. It is so much cheaper now really. I think the bag of salt is like maybe $10.00 or so. That is about it except for the running of the pool. We don’t use the heater very much as boy oh boy does our gas bill go up, way up. It is a 36 by 16 pool and heating that up takes at least a whole day, especially when it is only in the 60’s or 70’s. We do have a solar cover, which is great in keeping it warm once the water is warmed.

Figures that Twy figured out how to get out of her harness, she is just so darn smart. You taught her well. You poor thing, a dead animal, GROSS. My dog likes to rub his face in dead worms and such too. I think it is because they like to have their scent on them. YUCK, I feel for you. I guess Twy needed a bath after that. Sounds like you still have kids at home. LOL

Carla, I looked at your picture of what you are doing with the rocks. I think that is going to look awesome. However, wow, that is going to be a lot of work for you. Is there anyone that can help you with that? You must be one strong lady!!!!

GEORGIA - The only reason I can keep up with responding to everyone is I print the volume out, and then when I have time during the day, I will type in Word as the day goes on. I don’t do it all at once. If I wasn’t able to do that there would be no way I could do this. If I didn’t work, I probably wouldn’t be doing this at all.

You guys probably think Man, she uses her work time to come on here. Actually, I just do it when I take breaks during the day or at lunchtime. It is great, but that is why I usually only post once, because it takes me all day. LOL. Anyway, don’t admire me, I cheat. LOL I hope that your hearing clears up 100%, I bet that is so aggravating for you. I will keep on praying!!!!

Georgia, thank you so much for the strawberry bread recipe. I can’t wait to make that. I think I will even make that for the graduation party. I just love making new things, especially recipes that come from friends on the porch.

LINCAMP - Everytime I type your name it reminds me of my younger one, Lindsay. I call her Linny, short for Lindsay. Just what you wanted to know, ha LOL. I am so sorry you are feeling down in the dumps with that darn pain you are having. Just know I am praying for you to get over these pains. When the doctor recommended the swimming for Lindsay he even wrote a letter saying how much it would help and that letter he wrote saved us on paying any kind of taxes on it, which was thousands, so that was a nice bonus.

PAINAWARENESS - Yes the porch does move fast, sometimes way too fast which is why it takes me all day to type these up. LOL I will say a prayer for you that your results are good and that they can finally figure out what is wrong or not wrong. God Bless you too!!!!

ROSIE - I hope and pray that your future daughter in law can get over this bug that she has. You are such a good future Mother in Law. She is lucky to have you.

MONICA - I don’t think Randy is gonna dig that swimming hole for you, unless of course he has a year to do it. LOL. Well I guess you could have a little one, which would be better than nothing. Good luck on that. LOL Looks like you didn’t get caught in the door, which was a good thing. I hope you were able to acquire your comforters from the laundry mat you silly girl.

ANNIE - The Radio 4 sounds interesting. Never heard that one before. Cabinet stripping sounds like a big project, but kind of fun. I watch all those HGTV shows all the time and just love how they change thinks like cabinets into beautiful masterpieces. Have fun doing that.

Annie, your post about the strange lady had me falling off the chair. I just knew you were talking about Carla. That was really good. Thanks for the laugh.

MARTA - Hi there Marta, nice to see you again on the porch. Thank you so much for including Butch, my Mom’s husband in your prayers. You can never get too many prayers and I will tell you, I totally believe in prayer for healing. In regards to floating in the pool, I don’t think it is any different, LOL, however, I could never master the floating thing, so I haven’t really tried that one yet. Yes, having a pool is fun, however, having the payment is not, LOL, and it is like having another car payment, YUCK. But it is definetly worth it, especially since it really helped Lindsay with her Scoliosis.

Thanks for starting us up again on Volume 237, WOW.

BEVY - Wow, what a heartfelt card you daughter gave you. I would have bawled my eyes out too. It feels so good when you know your kids really appreciate everything you do for them. That is awesome BEVY. You have a wonderful daughter. Regarding your son, that is so wonderful that he is not going to Afghanistan. I don’t think you could have gotten a better present than that for Mother’s Day, that is for sure. I bet you are on Cloud 9 as well.

By the way, where is ROCKO. Hey Rock if you are around I need to know where the saying “you are on Cloud 9” came from????? Just curious.

Well, thanks Porchies ahead of time for reading this long long post. I miss you guys and just want to get everything in that I can think of. Hopefully I can post one more time before I go home for the day. I promise it won’t be as long next time.

Love you all and take care

12. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

So for Mickey, here is your explaination on Cloud 9...As fogged as I am I can't believe that I foud it the first search..

The Explanation of the origin of words Cloud 9 was found at

The phrase to be on cloud nine, meaning that one was blissfully happy, started life in the United States and has been widely known there since the 1950s; it's since spread worldwide. It's said to have been popularised by the Johnny Dollar radio show of that period, in which every time the hero was knocked unconscious he was transported to Cloud Nine. But that wasn't the origin of the phrase. It's been around since the 1930s, though early examples show a lot of numerical variability, with the cloud sometimes being as low as number seven or eight or as high as thirty-nine, though seven and nine were most common.

These discrepancies make me suspect the usual explanation of its origin, which is that it comes from the US Weather Bureau. The story is that this organisation describes (or once described) clouds by an arithmetic sequence. Level Nine was the very highest cumulonimbus, which can reach 30,000 or 40,000 feet and appear as glorious white mountains in the sky. So if you were on cloud nine you were at the very peak of existence.

In Danish the expression with the same meaning is called "Den syvende Himmel". To be in the seventh Heaven is to be at the top of the world.

13. Marta608

Marta608 Member

We visit, we laugh and we learn. Thanks, Bevy, for the origin of Cloud 9. Can there have been a better Mother's Day gift for you than learning that your son won't have to go to Afghanistan???? I teared up just reading that good news.

I'm outta here. I hope we don't exceed our 30 posts before I get back in the morning.

Hugs all around, near and far,
  14. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, now that is an explanation. Thanks Bevy, I can't believe you actually found where that came from either.

Boy, I have to tell you, how did we all get along before having the internet?

Thanks again for doing that Bev.

Sorry Rock, you snooze, you lose. Okay, now there is another term that you can look up rock. LOL

Take care everyboddy, it is about 5:00 pm and I am ready to get in my car and go home for the night. You know me, I won't be getting on the computer tonight to post. I am tired of looking at the computer all day so I will chat with you all tomorrow. Have a nice evening everyboddy.

15. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there all my dear Porchies,

I had a busy day today but when I got home from my (our) singing performance at the local Nursing Home my DH told me that my endo had called me about my bone density test. She almost didn't tell him but did. All she said was that there was significant improvement in the bone density test I had taken on monday. She didn't give him any specifics but I wil call and have her send me a copy of it with any information also she might want to share with me. I don't have to go to see her for almost 6 mohths so I am not going back there just for that. Well that is one less worry, for now anyway.

Another sweet surprise was I got my Mothers Day present from my son and dil that she told me would probably be received next friday. It is a lovely silver bracelet with "charms" but not the hanging kind, with the names engraved in each oval. There were 5 of them with the names of all the children. I was so surprised. It is simple but so lovely. Now if I had one with all my GK's it would have to be a necklace with all 8 of them. My wrists are to skinny.

Annie - I just loved that article you wrote about Carla. That was hysterical !!

Well I am getting ready to take my nitey nite meds so I will leave for now.

Hope to get back with you ALL tomorrow.

Hugs and blessings everyone.

16. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I see it was a slow night on the Porch. Rain here and we'll have a high in the low 50s for a couple of days. Remind me when it's 90 that I got impatient with the cold.

This morning I'm off to the podiatrist. I thought when I read that Granni passed her bone density test (congrats, M.) that the older we get, the more tests we have to pass! The difference is we use our bodies instead of a pencil.

Bevy, I was the one who asked about your daughter's major. What a challenging vocation must be! And what a sweet thing to have her say she would be getting her degree for you. She must be as nice as her mother.

Linda, my friend, you got good news and bad. Healing well but no help with pain other than Motrin for a year. OUCH. Although I heard only the other day that extended use of some pain meds can actually cause pain! You'd know more about that than I do but I was surprised.

Off I go (to eat and dress and then) out with my bumbershoot. There's a word for you, Rock! Speaking of Rock, where is that guy???

Hugs all around the porch and to all others, too.
  17. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

This weather has got to change otherwise I am going to move somewhere.

Also, please keep my Mother's husband and my Mother in your prayers as the pathology report came back yesterday and the tumor on his brain IS cancerous and at Stage 3. They think he is finally strong enough to go home on Thursday and start Radiation and Chemo right away. He needs all the prayers he can get. Also, my Mom is not a very strong person, so please keep her in your prayers as well.

LIN - I love love the name Leah, that is so funny, because that was what I wanted my first girl to be when I was younger before I even met my husband. The problem was that my Husband's girlfriend of 4 years was named Leah so I guess that was out of the question naming my first that. LOL

GRANNI - Hooray!!!!! I think we should have a party on the Porch to celebrate Granni passing her test. That is awesome Granni, you must be doing something right. What a thoughtful gift from you son and DIL. It sounds beautiful. I love simple, yet elegant jewelry.

MARTA - I have never heard of bumbershoot, however, I did look it up and (drumroll:

Bumbershoot is an annual international music and arts festival held in Seattle, Washington. One of North America's largest such festivals,[1] it takes place every Labor Day weekend at the 74-acre (299,000 m²) Seattle Center, which was built for the 1962 World's Fair. Seattle Center includes indoor theaters, outdoor stages, McCaw Hall, and Memorial Stadium.[2] The name of the festival was taken from bumbershoot, a colloquial term for umbrella, probably coined in the 19th century as a portmanteau of umbrella and parachute

So what do you mean by going out with you Bumbershoot, I am confused. Maybe this is a wrong definition. Oh Well.

ROSIE - Good afternoon to you, however, yes, it is only 9:30 here in St. Louis.

I will come back later porchies.

18. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

it's 3.17pm here so you will all still be sleeping or just waking. Chilly but sunny.

Annie that was hilarious - thanks for the laugh - Carla in her pjs and golf cart.....lol.

Gran - I'm glad your bone density has improved. What a lovely present for your son and DIL to give you, very thoughtful, something to treasure.

Strong brain fog around here at the moment so will love you and leave you all.

Enjoy your day.

19. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Thanks, Mickey, for finding the definition. All I knew was that it was a word my grandmother used for umbrella - not that she didn't know "umbrella"; my family was fond of using pet words and phrases. I didn't know any better for years! That's my story and I'm sticking to it..... ;>)

Definition #2 is perfect: "...a colloquial term for umbrella....". Whatever we call it, I used mine this morning.

More hugs to Rosie and Elaine.

And everyone else.

20. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Mickey and Marta, my Grandmutter use to use that term "Bumpershoot" all the time. I think the logical explanation
    for that term and Seattle, is the notorious, copious amt.of rain in that City.

Well, no rain here today! 'Posta be in the '80's! Great "bee-
    kee-knee" weather! The Park will be popular this aft! My
    'noculars are already. Ifin' I'm lucky, I may be able to spot
    a great BBQ I can partake in!! Who knows?

Glad the bone density test went well Granni? Now we just
    have to wait for Danny's blood test results. I'm sure Annie
    is anxious.

Gonna get bac latter wiff a report on the "bee-kee-knee" count!

P.S. An "APB" for Rocky!! Where you be??