Hi there. I have had a toxic mold exposure. I was in the building for 4 years. So my immune system was severely compromised. Natural Killer Cells were down to 5. that was 2 years ago. I am slowly getting better but one of the things that I developed is Fibro. One thing that has not gotten better but keeps getting worse is a positive ANA. Very high with different patterns. Doc says it is not Lupus or other things that they check you for. This is a mystery to me and the doc keeps asking me if I am being exposed to anything. I don't believe I am. Any thoughts out there????