Positive update on my friend :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, Feb 5, 2012.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi all,

To all of the wonderful people here who were so kind to pray and offer good thoughts for my friend (and me too--so sweet :)), I wanted to let you know that a few days ago, Beth opened her eyes and squeezed her husband's hand!

There have been some other good updates too. It's hard to keep up with every detail, but they are feeling encouraged right now. It is time for them to move her to a long-term treatment facility and figure out the best one. Her husband indicated that it is going to be a challenge for them to ensure she gets the best care because there are many options and conflicting opinions.

It is so encouraging though that she woke up and can move to the next phase of her recovery. Thank you so much everyone for your continued prayers and good thoughts. I hope everyone is having a feel-good day.

Love, Erika
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

encouraging things about your friend Beth. Thanks for letting us know about her progress. I hope it continues. I'll continue the good thoughs and prayers for her.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Appreciate the update. This is really good news. Keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

You all are so kind. She is continuing to improve, and the family is now able to accept visitors to read and talk to her to stimulate her brain. They are lowering her pain dosage as well. There are continued challenges of course, but the progress is continuing, and they are feeling encouraged by it. Thanks so much everyone for your continued prayers and good thoughts!

Love, Erika