Positively Realistic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 18, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

I need to get these thoughts out.

I am a Positive person. I beleive in hanging out with positive people.

My husband says that I am one of the most positive people he knows.

At the same time I am a realist.

If I do not feel good I do not feel good.
    I say I do not feel good.

Some people I know will ask me how do you feel?

I say I am tired and then I get corrected and been told to just think positive.

Positive does not change the fact that I am tired.

I often wish people would not ask me how I am if they are not really concerned because it makes me stop and think and realize I am indeed tired!

I was talking to a person recently who is struggling with illness, she is my age 40ish and another person sighted talking together and she walked up to us and butted in and asked the other person how she was doing and do you know she took a side long glance at that person and decided to ignore her all together.
    I felt like applauding her.

I ran into the same person just minutes before and she already questioned me about some thing else.

The noisy kind of person has to know whats going on with every thing even though most of it is none of her bee's wax.

Yesterday Oh yes Monday.

Oh how I wish that I could of forced my self into house cleaning like the Monday before.

But I just could not.
    Now the house is in need again.
    Crazy rat race.

I flittered my day away and had lunch with my husband lets call him Green. Green and Beans

He said he was having a bad day at work.
    He just didn't feel like doing any thing.

We ran into 6 people at noon we knew.
    Hey its a small community.

Two different tables of people we knew.

I said to the one man how we are having a low day today. He said that all his days are exciting.
    And he ment it his son agreed and shaked his head to agree.

Ya give me a break.
    I know thats not true for them.

I was positive and turned our day around.
    This can not always been done some days you just got to go with the flow of the lows.

I went shopping and bought several small gifts for my husband and wrapped them in yellow Happy Face paper and gave them to him when he got home.

I bought him his favorite cranberry nut sour dough bread and we toasted it for supper.

He was invited out to a small goodie treat gathering and he promised to pick two others up that do not have a car.

He for got and never made or bought any thing to take.
    Even though we just bought grocerys on Saturday.

So I bought him a box of good assorted Chocolates to take.

So he went and he said that box of candy was fun for every one.

He found a favorite piece of candy in it and he said the three teenage girls there were having fun eating the chocolates.

He said every one kept asking who brought the chocolates and he kept his mouth shut about taking it and left the rest behind.

I taped his favorite shows he would of missed and we had a good laugh over the "Every One Loves Raymond Show" after he got home. Roberts girl friend ate a fly and she keeps many frogs. Real silly.

I get happiness out of helping to make his day better.

Oh I bought my self the New Dixie Chick tape and sang aloud in the car all the way home.
    Music is a big plus for me it can lift my spirits often.

I did not get much done at home and I could not go to the Party or cook supper.

But I made my husband a bit happier.

I was feeling worthy. I was positive but realistic it was a slow Monday.

All those things means more to him than a clean house any way.

I need to ear tussle the cat down and put drops in them now that is fun.
    Poor thing has an ear infection.

Beans

2. beans

beans New Member

I need to get these thoughts out.

I am a Positive person. I beleive in hanging out with positive people.

My husband says that I am one of the most positive people he knows.

At the same time I am a realist.

If I do not feel good I do not feel good.
    I say I do not feel good.

Some people I know will ask me how do you feel?

I say I am tired and then I get corrected and been told to just think positive.

Positive does not change the fact that I am tired.

I often wish people would not ask me how I am if they are not really concerned because it makes me stop and think and realize I am indeed tired!

I was talking to a person recently who is struggling with illness, she is my age 40ish and another person sighted talking together and she walked up to us and butted in and asked the other person how she was doing and do you know she took a side long glance at that person and decided to ignore her all together.
    I felt like applauding her.

I ran into the same person just minutes before and she already questioned me about some thing else.

The noisy kind of person has to know whats going on with every thing even though most of it is none of her bee's wax.

Yesterday Oh yes Monday.

Oh how I wish that I could of forced my self into house cleaning like the Monday before.

But I just could not.
    Now the house is in need again.
    Crazy rat race.

I flittered my day away and had lunch with my husband lets call him Green. Green and Beans

He said he was having a bad day at work.
    He just didn't feel like doing any thing.

We ran into 6 people at noon we knew.
    Hey its a small community.

Two different tables of people we knew.

I said to the one man how we are having a low day today. He said that all his days are exciting.
    And he ment it his son agreed and shaked his head to agree.

Ya give me a break.
    I know thats not true for them.

I was positive and turned our day around.
    This can not always been done some days you just got to go with the flow of the lows.

I went shopping and bought several small gifts for my husband and wrapped them in yellow Happy Face paper and gave them to him when he got home.

I bought him his favorite cranberry nut sour dough bread and we toasted it for supper.

He was invited out to a small goodie treat gathering and he promised to pick two others up that do not have a car.

He for got and never made or bought any thing to take.
    Even though we just bought grocerys on Saturday.

So I bought him a box of good assorted Chocolates to take.

So he went and he said that box of candy was fun for every one.

He found a favorite piece of candy in it and he said the three teenage girls there were having fun eating the chocolates.

He said every one kept asking who brought the chocolates and he kept his mouth shut about taking it and left the rest behind.

I taped his favorite shows he would of missed and we had a good laugh over the "Every One Loves Raymond Show" after he got home. Roberts girl friend ate a fly and she keeps many frogs. Real silly.

I get happiness out of helping to make his day better.

Oh I bought my self the New Dixie Chick tape and sang aloud in the car all the way home.
    Music is a big plus for me it can lift my spirits often.

I did not get much done at home and I could not go to the Party or cook supper.

But I made my husband a bit happier.

I was feeling worthy. I was positive but realistic it was a slow Monday.

All those things means more to him than a clean house any way.

I need to ear tussle the cat down and put drops in them now that is fun.
    Poor thing has an ear infection.

Beans

3. sapphire

sapphire New Member

I'm sure you going to eat lunch with your husband meant more to him than a clean house. My husband had much rather me spend my energy doing something with him sometimes. He never complains about the house or anything else I don't get done. It's a good thing because there's a lot that I don't get done. It worries me alot more than it does him.
    I hope you get your cat taken care of.

Sapphire
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I loved your post again. It is exactly how I feel and that is very healing to see it in print. It`s a validation for me to read that. Thank you!