Possible good result from Olive Leaf Extract!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donna13210, Apr 20, 2003.

1. donna13210

donna13210 Member

THIS IS REALLY WIERD.....

I've only been taking OLE for about 7-10 days now. (I have both FMS and probably CFIDS with extreme fatigue and aching.) Sundays for me usually involve alot of inactivity. I get so sleepy in the afternoons I can hardly keep my eyes open and always end up napping.

Well today, Sunday, I got up around 9:30 or so, relaxed most of the morning, then called my daughter to see if she & her boyfriend wanted to come over for a cookout! AND I OFFERED TO COOK! This is very unusual for me. I'm still bewildered. I got dressed, started the charcoal, put some clothes in the dryer, vacuumed 2 rooms, made burger patties, etc. AND NO NAP TODAY!!

What's happening to me? What is this strange feeling? Is this what they call "energy"????

Just wanted to share it with you,
    Donna

[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2003]
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

The more problems that will fall away...however, as in the past, I took too much today, and feeling some "herxing"..

But, Isn't it grand?

HAPPY EASTER,
    ~~Amelia~~
  3. cristine04

cristine04 New Member

Donna I am so glad for you!! Just reading your post energized my mind. Keep us posted on what goes on, this is something I am considering. ENjoy the energy!
  4. donna13210

donna13210 Member

My energy burst didn't last past Sunday. BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP! If you saw my other posted topic about not being able to relax and not getting a good night's sleep, I believe that has alot to do with it. I definitely need to work on relaxing and improving sleep.

In addition, sometimes I am my own worst enemy. I KNOW I need more sleep each night! I'm dead tired but still stay up late for no real reason. I think it's a mental problem. Really! (But that's a WHOLE different topic!)

Thank you all again! I will keep you posted about the OLE,
    Donna
  5. donna13210

donna13210 Member

Been taking OLE about 3 weeks now. No improvements yet, but I'm staying with it. I'm increasing the dosage little by little. I'm curious as to when I should start seeing results.

I just placed a separate topic about my tongue hurting, alsos the corners of my mouth and the sides of my neck. Do you think it could be related?

Thanks,
    Donna
  6. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Hi Donna,

Any improvement is usually so gradual you don`t notice it.

It`s great to get the odd good day, even better when they eventually outnumber the bad.

I put my 18 yr old daughter on OLE last November, she was diagnosed with Mycoplsma Pneumoniae and only given a two week course of ABX in the January 02.

It was 6 weeks into the OLE I noticed she had much more energy. she improved so much she stopped taking the OLE and slipped back a little. I have also been taking the OLE off and on, and had improvement. My daughter still isn`t 100% yet.

I also believe we need to eat well, and take supplements to support and boost the immune system.

So i`m not relying solely on Olive Leaf Extract to bring about a cure, I was expecting results within months, so maybe there are other issues to be dealt with or this DD simply takes a long time to recover from.

Please keep us posted on how you are, it`s always great to hear when something is working.

Wishing you better health soon,

Love Pat.