possible help for IBS diarrea Acidopholis Pearls

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bigmama2, Jul 8, 2006.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

Hey everyone!

I have finally found some relief from irritable bowl syndrome- (diarrea.) It's called probiotics, acidopholis. Lots of you have heard of this, and if you haven't tried it yet, I say go for it!! I'm using one called Acidopholis Pearls, made by Enzymatic Therapy.

They're really small pills and eazy to swallow. I haven't had any bad side effects from them- just started having normal "poos" which is pretty great for me. And that seems to be helping with my energy a little.

Anybody else taking the Pearls with good results?

BigMama2
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

hey y'all! I have been on vacation for a few days and forgot to bring the "pearl pills" and my irr. bowel stuff (diarreah, pain)is starting to flare up again. I'll take one of those little suckers as soon as I get home.

I hope some of you try them. Having bowel problems every day cannot be good for our health. Before I took the "pearls" it seemed like food would rush thru me in like 4 hours, and not be properly digested.

The "acidophilis pearls" are made by Enzymatic Therapy and cost about $25 for a 3 month supply (90 pills). I think you can buy them on this website.

Has anyone else tried them?

BigMama2

PS. Thanks Stormy for the bump!