Possible Succer - Hope not! - Dr. Ho's Muscle Massager

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by huckee, Oct 30, 2005.

1. huckee

huckee New Member

Okay this is what happens when you can't sleep! I'm hoping that this wasn't just a succer purchase. My GP has been talking about me purchasing a similiar item. Has anybody seen this on the "infomercial"? Dr. Ho's Muscle Messager. Of course if you call now you got all sorts of extra stuff but it did actually talk briefly about FM. His web site is www.drhonow.com . I had to turn off my pop ups to get to it. If anyone has one let me know. I'll keep you posted on what happens! Yes, of course you ask, if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days your money is fully refunded!
    Huckee
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

huckee:
    Like one of the other gals who posted: I also have a massage therapist and get a full body massage every two weeks. It feels so wonderful and lasts a few days and it gets rid of some toxins in the body.
    I would think twice about a machine to do the work of someone who can even massage your toes! (If they know you will continue to use them on a regular basis the price drops, as you become a steady client. A luxury, yes, but
    more therapuetic than luxury.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. huckee

huckee New Member

It starts out with the 3 easy payments but then you don't get it until who knows. So I just did the one time charge on one month. The total came out to be $176.00. We'll see what happens. It does come with a lot of extras and IF YOU ORDER RIGHT NOW YOU GET THE FREE FOOT PADS! YAHOO!
    I'll keep you posted.
    Huckee
  4. huckee

huckee New Member

I live so far out in the boonies I would have to travel 45 mins. Time, gas and the stress of getting there wouldn't be worth it. Unless I had someone drive me by the time I got back home my shoulders would be right back to the same tension from the death grip on the steering wheel.
    Huckee
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I bought one some time ago when they were less expensive. I found it somewhat helpful, in fact my Chiro recommended it. It is battery operated so you have to keep buying batteries and new pads. Just keep that in mind.
    I ran out of pads and haven't used it for a while.I might again though.

Kathy.