post before for medication to those who can't afford them

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nothburg, May 17, 2003.

1. Nothburg

Nothburg New Member

I forgot the addres to the site for medications to those who can't afford them or have no insurance. If anybody remembers please let me know. I don't write much because of the pain in my wrists. Thank you Nothburg
  2. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

is needymeds. It is against the rules to post the exact address here, so I will assume that you can find it with this info. Good luck!
    Tibbie
  3. kgg

kgg New Member

You can do this a couple of ways. The easiest would be to do a search for "dd", when you get those results- click on dd. Once her message comes up, click on her name dd. That will bring up her bio. Then scroll down to her lists of messages. You want the one done on 3/31/03. Not only is her info available but that day 2 other people had sites and info to share.

There may be an easier way to bring her bio up, but I don't know it. Hope this helps. -Karen
  4. Nothburg

Nothburg New Member

Thank Karen I looked last night for a while but couldn't find the post. Last night was not good for me so I am going to try again. Just wanted to say thank you for your help. Nothburg