Post By JesusHomeGirl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, May 4, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

message...
    jesushomegirl

PLEASE READ NOW! 05/04/04 08:03 AM

I know that you are tired. God knows you are tired. I know I know....what god? I'm telling you he is there! You can't see him, but he is. In fact...personal note, God answers prayer.

The thing is, its not ALWAYS the answer YOU wanted. Thats hard to take, I know. But its happend to me several times. In fact I have prayed until exhaustion( which is easy to do with this DD) and my answers are not what i wanted.

Yet, most of the times were exactly what I NEEDED. It takes everything in you to fight this DD. Please do NOT give up on any one thing or for any one reason.

God will answer your prayers, and give you in many cases something better than ever imagined! He loves you. I dont even know you, but I love you.

And I am praying for you and everyone else on this board. We need each other, because its a cold world out there....

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

1HurtinPup

You are so sweet 05/04/04 08:07 AM

Thank you for a lovely post. And I think you are right. He always answers us, maybe not in the way we would like, but the answer is there.

Hugs to you!

Pup

BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

maggiemae55

I feel 05/04/04 08:26 AM

I fell and same way, and know it is true. If He wasn't in my life, I would have no life. We chat alot each and every day!

As the saying goes; "Ain't nothin' gonna come up today that me and the Lord can't handle"

I pray for all on this board as well...

warmly;

Maggie

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

May the Lord bless us all here at the Worship board and our families, Amen.

Danny
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Mikie,
    thanks for the post. You have such a gift of encouragement.

I couldn't agree more with the post. As a Christian, you have people on both sides. Some who tell you that you're not healed b/c you don't go to their church or you're not praying right or hard enough. Others who don't believe in miracles and just want you to resign yourself to a life of illness.

I believe God is sovereign but I can develop my faith and hope in him. I know that he answers prayer and I know that he heals us. He can choose to heal me anyway he likes and if he doesn't then I need to keep trusting that I can be at peace and find joy in this life:) I'll never stop hoping and developing more faith for healing though.

us something better than we ever imagined! He loves each of us more than we could ever know:) Eph 3:16ff

Have a great day!!!
    Monkeykat
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for a very good post. I couldn`t agree with you more. God sees the whole picture, we don`t.

We do need each other so much, we have a rare bond that only comes with going through something extremely difficult with others going through it. Thank God for this board.

Sandy
  5. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

What a wonderful post!