Post for FIVESUE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, May 17, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

Hello, I saw your post a while back about the SATbed. I am actually looking at that bed now. Did you keep yours? If so, did it help? Problems?

Thank you so much for any info. you can give me.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My mind is in a fog right now, so I don't really remember writing about our bed or the name of it. (-: I hope the name comes back to me sometime soon.

However, it has been great. I have far less back pain in the mornings and really sleep better. We surely missed it while we were away last week.

Problems...hummm. None that I can think of. At first I thought it might be a mistake, and my husband took some time getting used to it, but now we both like it a lot. It has truly helped my arthritic back. I slept on another bed while being gone, and I woke with my whole body aching. It has also helped my aching legs which have become very annoying lately.

So, all in all, we have liked it. It's hard to shell out the money, but it was worth it for us. I keep looking at the Sleep Number Bed and wonder if we should have tried that, but they spend soooo much money on advertising, I am very leery of that.

Anyway, this is a long way of saying it has been a good purchase. HOpe this helps you. Sleeping is so important.

Sue
  3. livin4him

livin4him New Member

for taking the time to reply. It's hard to find people who have tried this bed, so it was an answered prayer to find you. I am happy that you have found a bed that has helped you. Hopefully, I will too.

Take care.