Post nasal drip/Guaf.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Granniluvsu, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Has any of you had bad post nasal drip that sometimes wants you to choak and also sometimes makes it hard to sing clearly. As I think yu can tell, I sing in different choirs and groups.

Have any of you that have this bee successful with taking anyting that might help? Has anyone tried that Mucilex (sp?) or generic form of guaif.? If so how many do you take, etc. I bought the generic form which contains 400 mg. I believe.

Right now I am pretty sure this is allergy related but I can go into a bronchitis attack really quick too. Occasionally when I do spit out the sputum it has some color to it. No fever or anything like that either?

Thanks alot !!

Warm hugs,

Marilyn (that granni)
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

HELLO:

i Use Guai and it brings up all of the slop up fairly well.
    I also hydrate very well and like you have found Mucilex which I think if gaui in pill form.

Good luck.

nyrofan
  3. Granniluvsu

Hi,

Thanks for the info. How much do you take and how often?

Hugs,

Marilyn
  4. Granniluvsu

Loved,

How often did you take the Mucilex ( I have forgotten since I just bought the bottle of pills) and took one pill the other day. Have you tried the generic form, that is what I bought? I don't remember how often it said to take it on the bottle.

How much apple cider vinegar did or do you take each day, or whatever? I have no idea? I am anxious to try it but have no idea of the possible dosagThanks alot in advance.

Hugs,

Marilyn
  5. Granniluvsu

Loved and Nyrofan,

Thanks to both of you for your info. I will try it in a few days after I take a few more new b/p pills, in case there is any kind of reactions.

Does it make any differenece on the brand of ACV?

Warm hugs,

Marilyn