post nasal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mats, Jul 28, 2006.

1. mats

mats New Member

Hello everyone..I'm new. does anyone suffer with post nasal problems and a tight chest feeling?
  2. lil45

lil45 New Member

Hi

I also have this, it can become very uncomfortable,
    I use a spray that helps with the nasal drip, but this irratates my nose, cant win.

bye

louise
  3. dleaning

dleaning New Member

and it is driving me NUTS!!! I feel like I have a lump in the back of my throat, don't know if its from the drip or my thyroid. Having that checked on the 7th. I get the tight chest too, or something is just not in line right in my back. I am getting a little scared, because I keep thinking "CANCER". That is one of my biggest fears. I am going to quit smoking when we go on vacation the week of the 12th.

Sorry this is long, didn't mean to type so much, just got carried away!!!

Dawn
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

welcome. Yes especially in this heat. I use albuterol inhaler on days when it is so hard to breathe like today, it is quite a scary feeling isn't it like being oxygen deprived?

It is going to be 100 today with heat index of maybe 110.

Gee I have a morning meeting then have to collect kids and transport them to a school.

I will read your profile. Oh you did not complete it, I hope you do. I find drinking water help loosen the PND.

I think we all think about the C word when we get so tight chested, I just was this morning thought I may get a chest xray to make sure the tightness is not that....
    Love Anne Cromwell
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2006]