post partum blues 3

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tarponmom, Sep 15, 2003.

1. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

I spoke with my boss. She is considering firing me. I feel like I dug myself into a hole and can not get out. I wish this mess at work that I made would come to an end. I am so anxious about dealing with it.

I have my mom watching my baby today. I feel like such a loser and failure for not being able to keep a job, watch my baby, pay my bills.

I am making myself physically ill in addition to the emotionally ill state that I am in.

Please pray for my peace of mind, guidance from God, and just HIS love to fill me.

Tarp
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will keep praying that God will move in your life, that He will send you peace and comfort to replace the depression and anxiety that you are experiencing. Just keep believing in God and standing on your faith and things will get better. Know that I am praying for you.
    Lisa
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Don`t be so hard on yourself. You`ve just had a baby 3 monthes ago. It takes time to get back to normal. Its not easy.

I`m praying for you and your baby. May God and his angels watch over you and protect you. May he give you strength to get through this hard time. I`m praying that you keep your job and if not find a better one.

Love,
    Sandyz