post replies for severe depression

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mstg, Jul 2, 2003.

1. mstg

mstg New Member

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my post....It was a bit overwhelming as Ive never been told that I am clinically depressed. didnt even know what it really was till I looked it up.

Ive had migraine headaches my whole life but almost 4 years ago my world fell apart when my husband and I divorced and it seemed like every thing I touched turned to $#@!% if u know what I mean thats when I developed fm. Although 15 years ago when I was going thru rookie school the doctors told me I would never make it because of stress induced (artiritis) I cant spell that. But thru alot of pain and suffering I did it.

I have not been back to the doctor yet but I am feeling better. It not only the FM but all the other things that are going on in my life. I wish I could learn to let go of my career and except the fact that I just cant do it anymore. I could go on but I wont.

I just want to Thank EVERYONE who took the time to talk with me. Just knowing that someone else care means so very much o me...Love you Guys...Trish
  2. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I am glad you are feeling better. Going thru a divorce is equivelent to grieving over the death of someone. You have been thru alot. Take care, you are not the only one too who has down spells. we all do care about you. I think you should still see a DOC just to get a professional opinion. My sister had a saying when I went thru h*** in my life."Its always the darkest before dawn." She was right, whenever I thought I couldn't take one more day, something great happened. Trust in GOD and pray for the dawn!!! Love Iggy