posted a couple of short videos to Youtube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kholmes, Jun 6, 2009.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I shot them with my Flip video camera and edited on Windows Movie Maker.
    That is our Border Collie/King Charles Spaniel/mutt in the videos.

Hope I'm allowed to post them here.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Peanut is such a cutie, really likes sticking the head out the window, really good job and made me smile. He/She looks very comfy in the car.

My poor Twy isn't a good rider, the tractor trailers freak her out and every time we go on a bridge or under one she ducks. Missy could care less. THanks for sharing, isn't it fun to do these videos? Carla
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Cool vids. I see there are other Peanut videos, but apparently w/
    different canine stars.

Zippy sends greetings to Peanut: Arf!

4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Your videos are mahvalus, dalink!! I think that is Hollywood speak.

Your editing is fantastic.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with my neighbors cat, however he hates cars and goes absolutely bananas in them.

I told him to suck it up as no one said acting is easy!!

As Peanut would say, " Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close up."

Keep the videos coming!!!

[This Message was Edited on 06/07/2009]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Is quite a star Ken! A natural all the way!,,Thanks for posting the videos! You did a wonderful job of filming and editing and we got to see where you live and old town too!,,That is Kool!,,,,also the one where Peanut eats a carrot popped up too,,,What a cute pupper you have!,,,Sis
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Jean: if you click on my name on Youtube, you can find my "favorites." There's a ton of music, and the Banff video is in there somewhere.

I will definitely check out your "Top Photos" link. Thanks!

7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Went back to see the last video of Peanut, Ken. Couldn't see it before. Someday we
    should have a reunion and everybody bring their dogs.

I used to go to a bulletin board that did have a reunion. It was a small group.
    I think 10 or 12 people met in the middle of the country. Of course it wasn't
    really a reunion since they had never met before, but they said it felt like
    a reunion.

Jean, I revisited the photo site. Love the pic of the little girl. She's about the
    same size as the euphonium.