Posted A Photo of Me and My Friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sheepwrestler, Feb 25, 2008.

1. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

--in profile.

2. ckball

ckball New Member

and the man ain't bad either. You are a fuuny lady who seems to be quite full of herself lately, hmmm what could we attribute that too,lol- So glad you are having fun.

Side note here- this is a true story- Huntington WV has been a victim of vandalisim- Someone has been going out at night and placing knitted scarves and hats on local statues, there were notes attached but can't remember what they said. I thought the penngies had stole your stash and were hangin out with Bubba again creating chaos- love the pic-Carla
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

you look so much younger and so healthy!!!

What's your secret...

you been taking those human growth hormone shots?????

4. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

Carla, I was wondering why my yarn stash has gotten so sparse--those pengies have been stealing my knitted artwork, too--now I know they are in WV. That dang Bubba put them up to it--

Molly, this is a picture of me and my mechanic.

Victoria, one day I look like I'm 90, and the next--around 45 or so :)

[This Message was Edited on 02/25/2008]
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

He looks proud to be standing next to you, and you're so cute!!

Does he know about the pengys yet????
  6. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

Hi, Misty--

No, he doesn't know that I post here, or about the pengys.

If he wakes up bald one morning, he'll know about them.

Right now they are in WV causing havoc, vandalising statues with my knitted scarves and hats.

I'm afraid they might catch a plane to Italy (hiding in cargo, of course), and start putting clothes on Michelangelo's statue of David.

7. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

Hi, Rocky--

How are you feeling?

I guess turning 50 has changed my ideas abit--that may be a bad thing, but I hope not.

Mr. M. has met my parents--they liked him. He showed up in a three-piece suit, and looked muy guapo.

My brother wants to meet him, too. They are all aware of the circumstances, but seem accepting of it. My brother feels that Mr. M. is being honest, and cares about me.

Your hubby is a hunk, too.

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

yes you've obviously had some work done - nice womanly figure with great child bearing hips.

Love the photo.

9. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

LOL!! I'm way beyond the childbearing years!

How are you? How is the weather in Scotland?

I've only flown over Scotland and England, but have wanted to go there ever since I was a child. My Dad's family were English and Scottish.

10. Marta608

Marta608 Member're looking younger! Happiness must agree with you.

Good lookin' couple, you are.