Posted A Pic of My husband and I and Updated My Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Noahvale, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

I know that some of you have been asking for updated profiles and pics so here goes. This is a Picture of me and my husband Peter.

Take Care! God Bless!

Noahvale--Kathy
  2. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Wow! Great picture of you guys!
    I like being able to put faces with names.

Glad you found the board~ Welcome!
  3. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

Sorry we had to meet this way. I like your picture- you guys look great! Gee... you don't look sick **snicker**

The best suggestions, since you asked in your profile, is to try to accept this thing, or you will make yourself worse in time. It was a hard lesson for a lot of us. Pacing is important, probably the most important thing besides saying "no". Learn to listen to your body.

I used to (and still do) push *just a little* harder to try to get things done, and I end up paying. I went from FMS to adding CFS to the mix after 5 yrs because I won't slow down. It's hard for me to give up control- LOL- a total Type A.

And stay with the board- there is lots of good info and help here. Most of these folks have tried it all, and some of it will work for you, some of it won't. But the suggestions are good. And the people are good. :)

Yours in Health,
    Bunny

4. pamj

pamj New Member

What a nice picture! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Welcome to the board, it's so nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the support and understanding you'll receive from everyone.

take care,
    Pam
  5. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

Everyone here has been so wonderful. Thank you for being such a great life support to me. I really thought I was alone until I got on the Web and found this site. I never heard of Fm until I was Dx'd and let me tell you I never knew that this is what I have been fighting for about 8 years now...Such a relieve to know what I am up against.

My Husband is also very understanding, and we pray together about this illness everyday and for everyone who has FM. Lets all stick together..this is NOT a walk in the park!

Livn- You do have a wonderful Hubby..Cute too! I am thankful that mine would do the same for me. Take Care

CockatooMOM- What a beautiful Picture! Thanks for sharing.

Pamj- Good luck with your business and I will be looking you up on the Web. The shirts look Great!

Buffy- Is that a pic of the Rio Grand? How Beautiful..I never have been there..Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement!

God Bless you all!

Kathy[This Message was Edited on 09/02/2006]