Posted another picture

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

This is of our little miracle baby grandson that came too early..at least it would have been too early back in the day. Look at how alert he is. He came at 34 weeks. In this picture he had been home about a week. We had to stay away for a while because we had been sick and didn't dare hold him. Of course this is at our daughter's home, when he couldn't go out. We are so excited that he can go out now, and will be given a blessing in our church this Sunday. Family time coming up!
    What a blessing and answer to prayers! We have a very large family, so I'm sure the heavens were shaking..so to speak, and the prayers were heard and answered accordingly. The Father's Will. :p
    Thankful for all that we have in our lives. Family is so important.
    Anyone else have family pictures they can share? Would love to see.
    Love, Cynthia

2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

He is looking at you as if he is ready to speak and tell you all the baby news.
  3. springwater

springwater Active Member

I thought another chicken had hatched! Because of all the ther posts. What a mistake.

Congratulations on your beautiful new grandson. He looks very very alert.

God Bless

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

What a darling!

LOL - I thought it was going to be a new chicken too.

Cynthia - he's so beautiful - I'm so very glad that you were finally able to hold, and love him.

5. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

It was fun to see him yesterday. That little guy, is still..little. He is 4 months old now, and is only nearing 9lbs. He's almost doubled his weight. They are weighing him at home. They will know for sure this Thurs..doc visit.
    I had to chuckle when you two said it might be another chicken picture..welll....I do have some chicken eggs wriggling around in my incubator ready to hatch on Wed. :p What can I say, I'm having fun with my chickens. And, grandkids. When they start to hatch, I will be calling the ones that can come to watch for a while. They get a kick out of it too.
    Love, Cynthia
  6. soulight

soulight New Member

Babies always brighten the day for those around them . God is good.
    Love, Holly