posted my picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Majella, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Majella

Majella New Member

Hi Guys i just want to let you know that i have now posted my picture, not the best of a pic, but it will give you an idea of what i look like.

Majella
  2. Flowers831

Flowers831 New Member

Meet ya and the pic is not bad for heavens sake
    My name is Gail also known as Flowers831
  3. Magellan

Magellan New Member

Such a nice smile : ) Its a great picture.
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Great picture! And ... I see you are from Ireland!!!!

It's so nice to communicate with people who live in other countries!!

I'm in the U.S. My mother's neighbor who is a college professor just took his entire family (a large group) to Ireland so they could all see his "roots." I don't think he was born in Ireland, but that is where his family originated.

He came back and told my mother how absolutely beautiful the countryside was!

Have a Happy New Year!!
  5. JuliannaG

JuliannaG New Member

I am from South Africa, but my best friend went back to Ireland in 2000 after living here for 20 years.
    She stays in Wexford. I write to her regularly, but it isn't the same. I miss her terribly.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2005]
  6. fairqueen

fairqueen New Member

Maj, I thought I had already replied to this post!! Fibro fog again!! lol

You are sooo pretty Maj! The picture is very good. I didn't realize you are from Ireland--you have probably mentioned it, but I can't remember a thing!!!

Anyway, thanks for posting your picture!! Isn't is great to put a face to the name? BTW, love talking to you on Live Chat!!!

Take care.

Fairqueen (Jan)
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Majella,

So glad you posted your picture. It is beautiful and you have sucha a beautiful smile too. God Bless you, talk to you soon!!

Kristin kgangel
  8. hoosiermama

hoosiermama New Member

I'm Carla. Nickname Carly. I'm in my 40's. I alsolove to cook, but only when my pain isn't raging.

I find that soothing music helps me cope. I also love a moist heat pad when needed.

I was diagnosed a few months ago, but have had symptoms for over 20 years.

So nice to meet you.
  9. derrhunter

derrhunter New Member

hi majella
    nice pic u r pretty glad i meet u ty for being so nice and fun to talk to hope u have a great day and years to come tc and ty
  10. Majella

Majella New Member

Thank you Derrhunter fro the compliment, been really nice to chat with you too. hope to chat with you soon again.

Majella (((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))
  11. Majella

Majella New Member

its a lovely pic of you too.

Thank you
  12. Majella

Majella New Member

Happy new year to you too
    (((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
  13. Majella

Majella New Member

its so nice to meet people from other countries, thank you and i hope you have a nice year.

Majella
  14. Majella

Majella New Member

Hi fairqueen, thank you for the compliment, whats with the pic you posted? I'm a little puzzeled???????

Lovely chatting to you
    Thanks for the compliment

Majella (((((((((Hugs))))))))
  15. Majella

Majella New Member

HI Carla

nice of you to look at the pic

hope you keep well and i look forward to chatting to you in FMS Chat sometime

Majella
  16. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a sweet lady! Thank you for posting your picture. One day I will post mine when I can figure out the camera...

Take care
  17. fairqueen

fairqueen New Member

The pic I have on my profile right now is a pic of one of my "window quilts". It's explained in my bio--but it's not the SAME window quilt as explained in my bio. I did have my pic up here, but too it down last week. I'll put it back up right away and you can see MY silly face!! lol

Thanks again for posting your pic! Take care!

Fairqueen
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2005]
  18. Majella

Majella New Member

Hi fair queen

what is a window quilt exactly? it looks lovely.
    I have not been able to access chat for a few months now as i was having trouble with my broadband connection, so i had to revert back to just good old dial-up connection again today. Luckily i was able to get back to my chat i really missed it.
    i hope you are well hope to hear from you soon or shall i see you in FM chat!

majella
  19. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

Your picture is lovely!!!! My dream is to visit Ireland! I've read a lot of Irish and Celtic history and I'm ready to go! So glad you're here - it's so interesting to meet people from other countries!

BxGirl
  20. Majella

Majella New Member

Hi sorry for the delay in answering but i was very bad with the fms for 4 months and spent a lot of time in bed over christmas and new year . thank you for the greeting is was so thoughtful

Majella