posted on fibro too daughter's in car accident

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christinawensell, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

09/04/07 10:19 PM

Hi all, I have not been on here for quite some time, because my life has been quite jumbled up to say the least.

My two beautiful daughters were in a car accident on June 17, Father's day. Thye were hit head on by a driver with no insurance or license, and above all just released a few weeks prior from prison.

The driver went through a red light and smashed into my daughter's going about 55 miles an hour without braking.My oldest daughter was driving and my youngest in the passenger's seat. They were both seat belted, but the seat belt did not hold my youngest back enough. It was a sports car, so they were very close to the windshield. My youngest went through with her head and was rushed to a trama hospital here in Phoenix.

Talk about stress. I thought I was going to lose my mind. It took about 6 hours before I was even able to see her. Her face had serious lacerations. Her nose had been taken off along with her upper lip, eye lid and side cheek. They had to put a ventalator on her and they ended up stiching it to her teeth because it was the only things that were really intact.

She is getting along right now, but we thought for a while she would not be with us. My older daughter keeps beating herself up thinking she could have done something, but it happened too fast.

I think posting a picture would be too graphic, so I will spare you. Just keep her and our family in your thoughts. I do have an updated picture of my girls at graduation a few weeks before the accident.

I did post a picture of her about two weeks after the accident

2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

So sorry to hear about your beautiful daughters accident. Please know that you and your daughters are in my prayers.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I am so sorry to Hear this news about your daughters car wreck and injuries! I Have 3 Girls of my own and feel that if something like this happened to them i would be so devistated!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please know that i am saying prayers for you and your girls,,,and will continue to pray for all!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
  4. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Hi, I am fairly new to this board and don't think I know you but saw your post and am so sorry about your daughters.
    That is just horrible.

We lived in Mesa for about 3 yrs and I know how bad traffic is in that area.

My son, his wife and 2 children still live in Gilbert and I worry about them all the time and the crazy drivers there. He drives all over Phoenix all the time in his ministry. He is Praise and Worship Leader for a college aged church called The Bridge and also does work at a place called Rio Vista in South Phoenix. He does volunteer work there. So I pray for him daily to be safe in his car. He also has kids, 3 yr old daughter and 2 mo old baby boy with him because wife teaches school and he keeps babies plus does his other work too.

I will certainly keep you and your two beautiful daughters in my prayers for their speedy recovery and for you to have a peace and your pain level to be lesss.

God's Blessings on your family,