posting e mails

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Aug 16, 2003.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Pardon me, mikie i don't mean to be rude but not posting e mails is a personal decision i've made somegood wholesome friends fromthis board i've not beenable to help myself much my cfids is very very severe to be frank despite cheney, too many things going at at once

yet i've learned a lot fromhim and my own research as i'm able, i can pass that on sometimes it's too hard to get onto thru the log in i'm so sick etc.

and ii just e mails someof my friends,

so inmy opinioni the Benefit outweight the RISK of posting an e mail if one wants to

That's my opinoin GOd put us on this earth to help each other that is what christianity is about we maybe sick but still does not negate the fact that we are here to help our fellow human beings,

So I think it should be an indiviiudal choice

Paul Mark
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

THIS IS AMERICA & THEREFORE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION..... THE IDEA OF NOT PUTTING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON POSTS IS NOT AN ORDER , BUT SUGGESTION TO PROTECT YOU & OTHERS..... CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE ONLY RELIGION ON THIS EARTH...... & THERE ARE PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO HAVE NO RELIGION....I.E ATHEISTS & AGNOSTICS..... ONE SECT OF NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS HIJACK AIRPLANES & FLY THEM INTO BUILDINGS..... THESE ALSO BOMB & SUICIDE BOMB INNOCENT PEOPLE....... I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE BAD THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN ON THE INTERNET & ON THIS EARTH , THAT I , & OTHER PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED..... GOOD LUCK !!!!! BILLCAMO.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dear Friend, if you feel safe posting your address, that is surely your choice. We have no problem with this.

We are warning others that are not as confident as you are, and are new to the boards and some are also new to computers too.

If you feel the benefits out weigh the risk, then you are free to post your address anytime you choose.

WE do not have a problem with this, but feel compelled to warn others of the risks.

If they choose to do so, then that is their choice.

You have a wonderful evening.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My post was only to warn people about the dangers of posting e-mails in a public forum. If it were against the rules to post them, I would have said so. You are free to post your e-mail address as is everyone else. Not everyone feels as safe as you and many are unaware of the dangers of doing so.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]