Posting on a different board, winding up on fibro board

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by grammy27, Aug 28, 2008.

1. grammy27

grammy27 New Member

Is it just me or is this happening to anybody else? Since the format change, if I post on other than the fibro board, when I click "submit," I wind up on the fibro board. I even closed my browser, opened it again, and tried starting on a different board, same result.

Anybody?

Also, I can't see any chit-chat posts. I can see them listed, but there's nothing there if I click on one.

grammy27
  2. grammy27

grammy27 New Member

You know what? I posted that and just a few minutes later, problem solved. Like a magic genie was looking over my shoulder or something, LOL!

Now I can't figure out how to delete something, like this for example. Oh well, it'll all be cleared up soon, I'm sure. :)

grammy27
  3. grammy27

grammy27 New Member

I jinxed myself, lol. Posted on a different board, wound up here. Oh well. Must be time for bed!

grammy27
  4. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I just posted on the depression board, clicked submit and BAMB... Here I am!!!!! I think that they may have a few bugs to work out. Well maybe a few million actually.

I wonder if when I hit submit, now, if I will end up back on the depression board???? LOL!!!!!!
  5. maddiemads

maddiemads New Member

This is so funny.

I am new here and was on the Lyme board posting and when I hit submit, I am brought to this board.

Anyway, since I am here, I might as well say hello!!!! Hello and no you are not going crazy... This is happening to me too.

Lets see what happens when I hit submit. Maybe I will be brought back to the Lyme board.

Chow for now!
    Maddie
  6. maddiemads

maddiemads New Member

Hi again,

No it did not take me back...

I have to go to the left side of the screen and click on the Lyme board icon and it will then take me there.

Oh well. Just thought I would tell you.

Have a good night.

Maddie
  7. mujuer

mujuer New Member

This just happened to my grammy. I posted on the hormone board and got flipped over to the fibro board!!! oh well, i guess they will have a few bugs to iron out since all of this is new. P