Potential job news

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Nov 16, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

This is a bulletin for all of you who have been praying so hard for my DH to get a job. For some reason a couple of weeks ago he decided to email the person hiring for the company that he really wants to work for.

He said in his email that he assumed that the position that he really wanted had been filled (the application date was in June) and asked if she would let him know if anything else came up.

He received an email yesterday telling him that they were not going to fill that position until January and that they would let him know when they are interviewing.

This is a great job - good pay and benefits and doing something he knows and is good at. Please pray that, if it is God's will, that he gets this job.

Thanks to you all. I know the power of the prayers on this board.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper

2. caffey

caffey New Member

Thank you Jesus. The door that You open no one can shut. Please continue to swing this door wide open. I claim this job for him in Jesus Name. and ask for increased favor in the interviewing and hiring process. Amen.
    Keep us posted. Standing here rooting for you both. This is so exciting.
    Cath
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

That is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will definitely now have something specific to pray for. I have been actually praying that the the Lord's perfect job for your hubby would happen and of course it will because God's will, will be done. Right?????????? I hope it is this one because you sound awfully excited about it. I am still prayin', prayin', prayin,

Love,
    Nancy
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers. This job will work out for us if it is God's Holy Will. I have been singing "I Surrender All" over and over for months and I am learning to accept that.

If it works out, that is His Will. If it doesn't, that is His Will. I have actually come to terms with that after all these years of fussing and begging God to do something.

I have had so many prayers answered in the past few months that I am confident that God will answer this one too, in some way.

My DH actually has another couple of job opportunities, not what we were hoping for but more than we have had in four years.

Nancy, you were praying for the perfect job for him and this does seem to be it. And it just seemed to drop into his lap.

The prayer warriors on this board are amazing!

Something will happen for us in the next little while.
    Thank you and please keep praying.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

This may sound dumb but what exactly does "claim it" mean? I am not sure how to claim it!

Thanks.
    Pepper
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Include my prayers that all will unfold to your advantage. And, if more waiting is involved, I hope that the time passes quickly. So many prayers have been said in your husband's behalf, let us now pray that God held out so that the perfect job will present come January.

Blessings dear.
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

I am hoping that all the times that God has said "No", He was really saying "Not yet". Thank you for your prayers.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I believe that there are no coincidences. God has a plan and hopefully this is all part of it.

Thank you for praying. I am going to be bugging you all to pray from now until January when we find out about this job.

(((HUGS)))Pepper