PottersClay or Tiggy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hello!
    I was wondering if either of you two would be willing to meet me in the chatroom. I would really like to get Sweetpotatoe's e-mail address. I've tried going into chat at all different times during the day, but I just can't seem to catch her in there. I'm still not real sure about the time difference. I am from the United States, and am in the Central Time so. Please let me know if you are willing to help me out.

Lms526
  2. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I hope you don't think I was just going to ask someone else for your e-mail address without your permission. I wouldn't do that. I just wanted to see if one of them would help, then I was going to post to you and ask if it was okay. Hopefully I will be able to get your e-mail address soon!

Take care,
    Lms526
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I seldom find anyone I know in chat so I seldom go there. I know we are not allowed to post email addresses on the forum either.

I will check chat to see if you are there somewhere.

I am on the east coast of the USA, so obviously I am on the Eastern standard time right now.
  4. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I don't spend much time in chat either. So I was thinking maybe we could set up a time to meet in a specific room on a specific day and time. I'm pretty flexable, so whatever would work best for you. Let me know what your thoughts are. Take care.

Lms526
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I have checked a few times now for you in all the chat rooms to no luck. I usually come on between 10pm-12am.

I try and get people to call me PC. It is short ans sweet. I usually get called Potter or clay. To me, Jesus is the Potter.
  6. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi PC and LMs.

Having a busy week, today is a day of rest.

God Bless you both, I hope you have a great day.

Sweetpotatoe.
  7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I couldn't go on line last night because our DSL was down. I'll see what the day brings. Some of my kids are still dawdling at that time while getting ready for bed.

I am more apt to be on at 11pm than 10pm. So, I'll see what I can do.
  8. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I just checked the chat rooms. Had a nice visit with some people I have never heard of before.
  9. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

I went into the chatroom last night at 10:00 PM Central, and neither of you were in there. I hung around until almost 10:30, so I'm not sure what happened. But I'll keep trying.

Lms526
  10. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Like I said I will try and be there when I can. I couldn't go on wednesday night. My DSL was down. Tonight I am too late. It is 12:30am now. My daughter was hogging it at the time I needed to be here earlier. She had homework to do so I couldn't very well shoo her off.

Sorry. I'll keep trying. We'll get it right one of these days.
  11. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I have severe exhaustion tonight, but wanted to send some emails and come here and say Hi, I will go to chat now, its 10pm and see if anyone is there.

God continues to hold me and strenghthen me, God is so good to us.

I pray for each of you every night and when I you come to mind during the day.

Nite and sweet dreams.

Sweetpotatoe.
  12. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Out of curiosity I just checked all the chat rooms at8:15am my time. No names I recognize.

I'll try again tonight. Later....
  13. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

I went to chat at 10pm my time last night, Also was no one there that I knew. I stayed 1/2 hour. Will keep trying.

Sweetpotatoe.
  14. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I almost forgot to stop by. I checked chat at 11pm. No one I know there.
  15. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

My post says I was here at 8:14pm. It is 11:14pm.

What time zone does this forum go by?
  16. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Yeah, I think something is screwy with the times on the board too. Not sure what time zone they operate on. I just went to the chat (almost 10:30 Central) and no one was in there. I think we need to decide what time zone we want to go by. Just a thought.

Lms526

P.S. I think the board operates on Pacific Standard Time. I have a friend who lives in Nevada, and she is two hours behind me. I just checked the time that this was posted, and it said 8:30 p.m. It's 10:31 p.m. where I am right now.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2008]
  17. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I just tried to go to chat at U.S.A. eastern time and NADA...nuttin!' Let me guess. The chat rooms are down the one night I am only 15 minutes late.!!!