Power of Prayer-Please Read

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shades_8, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Shades_8

Shades_8 New Member

I am new here. My mom is very sick with Lupus and has fallen into a deep depression and has said she wants to die. She is in a mental health hospital right now to help her deal with her depression. I truly beleive in the power of prayer. All of those close to me are praying for her. But, it never hurts to have a little more.

Plea from a stranger,
    Please pray for my mom
    Gloria Powell
  2. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Loving heavenly Father - I pray now for Gloria's Mum and ask you to bless with your healing. Give to her the gift of hope to lighten this depression and lay your hand upon her in her sickness with Lupus that she may find peace and strength in you. I pray too for Gloria and all her family that you will be a constant and comforting presence to them all at this time. Amen.

Gloria: I will continue to hold your Mum to our loving Father in heaven and pray for her continued recovery and your strength too.

Hugs, prayers and love
    Music Teacher (UK)
  3. Shades_8

Shades_8 New Member

Thank you for your prayers.
  4. billiegail

billiegail New Member

To my heart and in my prayers
  5. readalot

readalot New Member

I will pray for your mom. I hope she is better now. I know what it is like to be in the hospital for depression. It is hard to deal with Lupus. One of my sisters has it. It is under control now. I pray that she will get help with the depression, and that she will get good follow up help. It takes awhile to deal with things after hitting such a low. And that the same for the lupus. I have arthritis, and have to deal with daily pain. Lupus affects more.

Please keep us updated how she is doing. I will be praying for you also. It is hard on family members.

May God bless you, and keep you each day.

readalot
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I will include your mom in my prayers tonight~
    Please keep us posted,...we care :)

Your Mom is lucky to have a caring wonderful daughter!

Well wishes and prayers for you and your Family

Hugs/blessings
    Tandy