Power Wave Massage....Ohhhh so good..............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betty50victor, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Has anyone heard of this or used it? Well, I seen a sign outside of a tanning place about this so I went inside to get more info on it. The brochure says that it's good for pain relief for FIBROMYALGIA, back pain, sore muscles, arthritis and headaches. So, I asked them if I could try it out for 5 minutes to see if I wanted to buy time to use later and they let me. IT WAS AWSOME........
    I bought 240 minutes worth and can use it up to a max of 1/2 hr at a time. It looks like a bathtub. It has water jets that run up and down the complete body. ahh...
    You can adjust the pressure of the jets and also adjust if you just want a certain area done. I did the whole body and it was great. There's a heavy plastic cover over the top that you lay on. You can lay on back, side or stomach.
    Where ever you have pain. Since I can't walk cause of the hip and front of the top of my leg pain I'm gonna lay on my stomach next time and see if it will help with that pain. It eased, a little bit, my upper back and lower back pain.
    Of course, I was only on it for 5 minutes, but, I got the general idea of how great this'll be if used longer. I'll keep you all posted as I go and let you know if it really will help with continued use.
    Hugs , Betty in Lancaster
  2. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

Has anyone heard of this or used it? Well, I seen a sign outside of a tanning place about this so I went inside to get more info on it. The brochure says that it's good for pain relief for FIBROMYALGIA, back pain, sore muscles, arthritis and headaches. So, I asked them if I could try it out for 5 minutes to see if I wanted to buy time to use later and they let me. IT WAS AWSOME........
    I bought 240 minutes worth and can use it up to a max of 1/2 hr at a time. It looks like a bathtub. It has water jets that run up and down the complete body. ahh...
    You can adjust the pressure of the jets and also adjust if you just want a certain area done. I did the whole body and it was great. There's a heavy plastic cover over the top that you lay on. You can lay on back, side or stomach.
    Where ever you have pain. Since I can't walk cause of the hip and front of the top of my leg pain I'm gonna lay on my stomach next time and see if it will help with that pain. It eased, a little bit, my upper back and lower back pain.
    Of course, I was only on it for 5 minutes, but, I got the general idea of how great this'll be if used longer. I'll keep you all posted as I go and let you know if it really will help with continued use.
    Hugs , Betty in Lancaster
  3. sapphire

sapphire New Member

I have one in my tanning salon. It does feel great. I haven't worked since May so I'm not up there and haven't used it in a while. I need to make it a point to use it more. It really does help. The tanning bed also helps and I haven't used those either. I'm just too sick to make it up there much. Thank goodness my husband and daughter can take care of the business. We also have a bunch of good employees.
    Glad you found something that helps. We need all the help we can get.

Take care,
    Sapphire