Praise and Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jaltair, Apr 25, 2007.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Praise the Lord for my mother not having breast cancer again in the same breast! Tests were negative!
    Praise the Lord that I have my physical problems so that I can mourn the loss of my health and be blessed!
    Praise the Lord that I've learned the need to mourn what is lost, that I've learned to express myself and be more open and to love others better.

There are so many in need on these Boards, and I'm constant in prayer for all of you.

May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
    May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
    May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
    Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
    It is there for each and every one of us.

(Saint Theresa's prayer)

Love in Christ, Jeannette
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am sorry to hear that your mother had breast cancer...but SO thankful that it hasn't returned! Praise God!!

I haven't been here in so long. I don't feel up to sitting. This arthritis is in every possible joint...it seems. I stay in such pain... and then the other FM symptoms. I stay in a fog most of the time!

I have missed you all...just can't make it. I admit I have been very depressed too.

I finally found a good PC doctor. He is slow, but at least he talks to me and has been trying stuff on me....like celebrex, but, I think that he now wants to send me to a new rheumy and a neurologist (of course, it is a long drive).

My hubby is slowly helping me with the disability online. It seems like he can never stay home long enough to finish it.

I wish that I could sit hear long enough to read up on everyone...but it has been so long. I just am so far behind!
    I still pray for you all...and hope evryone is doing good!!

Love.....Mari