Praise and Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TiffanyL, Aug 20, 2003.

1. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Hi Guys,
    Praise the Lord that my ear surgery went very well today. Thank you so much for your prayers. I felt them. Please continue to pray that I won't get any ear infections from this, and most of all that my lupus will not flare. My doctor bumped up my prednisone for a week to fight against this. Thanks again guys! I appreciate each and every one of you.
    Tiff
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I'm so happy that things went well, I feel Christ working in you....and He'll take care of your body to not flare...you are His child and He loves you and us...

Oh dear Lord, thank you so much for your love and for your power, you are an awesome God and there is no one like you dear father...Thank you for your knowledge in giving the doctors the skill they needed to make our dear sister tiffany better, thank you for the strength they need to know what was wrong and to heal our sister....In your loving sons name I pray........
    Amen

Jessica
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Did you know that Amen means So BE IT??? I found that out the hard way when someone said " so and so is a jerk" and I said AMEN...well someone overheard and told me what I had just said... So I guess Amen is like the High Karate aftershave and you have to be careful how you use it...lol

Tiff, I am so glad things went well and I agree with Debbie and her prayer that you are going to be just fine. Just begin to praise God that it's not going to happen because "that which we fear comes upon us"...so don't be afraid, you will be okay....
    Father, I come to you in Jesus Name and ask that you help Tiff enter into your rest. Father I know your hand is upon her and that she is encompassed on every side by Your Spirit. I pray for a quick recovery and healing process. Thank you Father. AMEN
    Takesha