Praise God From Whom all Blessing Flow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I just wanted to give Praise to the Lord for the groceries he supplied today. You would not believe how much was given to us. I had to make TWO trips with my little RED FLYER wagon. They though of everything from kleenex and toothpaste, to boxes of Junior mints. And what wonderful people, they are from the Church of God and are an older couple. They do missionary work in Mexico and do alot of out reach here and other places. What precious Saints they are.Before they left, I asked them If I could pray for them, and they said why don't you let us pray for you? For a minute I thought we were going to have to argue over who gets to bless who first, right there in the middle of the apartment parking lot! I know the people in the office saw it all! So they prayed for Michaels and I and I prayed for them, and I got hugs and they mounted their van and rode off into the New Mexico sunset! Well, okay, it wasn't quite sunset yet BUT ALMOST! LOL

Thank you all for your prayers, your steadfastness, your love, I was telling them about you all and how wonderful you are.
    Gotta go and put some groceries away folks....Love you all.

Hugs
    Takesha
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

and let us exalt his name together.

As for God, his way is perfect! The Word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in him.

Because your loving kindness is better then life, our lips shall praise You; So will we bless You while we live' We will lift up our hands in Yor name.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/19/2003]
  3. kim840

kim840 New Member

Sounds like God sent His angels to minister to you today. His name is truly WONDERFUL!!!

Love in Christ and gentle, warm hugs,

Marcia
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

The Lord truely has blessed you today.
    May the blessing keep coming you way and may the lord continue to walk by your side.

Danny