Praise God no SURGERY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ellie, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Ellie

Ellie New Member

At 5:45 am this morning the world renowed Doc from AZ called and said I didn't need surgery. I am so thankful to all that prayed for me, and I thank the Lord with all my heart. I most likley will live with pain all my life and maybe someday need surgery but for now I am FREE. The surgery is a very dangerous one and I know I could of handled it, but for now I am so happy and gratefull. Thanks be to the loard and all of you for your prayers. Hoping life gets easier for all of us. Love and Aloha Ellie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Ellie, I am so happy to hear prayer was answered for you, and that you don't need surgery.

Thanks for letting us know.

Now we need to pray that you get the pain under control too.

Blessings and prayers going your way......

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise god, Ellie. I was very concerned about the surgery. I agree with Shirl, my prayers will now be for your pain to be controlled. I do know what that kind of pain is and I wouldn't wish it anyone. God bless, Deena
  4. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

So glad to hear you don't have to have the surgery and that burden has been lifted off your shoulders. God Bless.

Regina
  5. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Over and over again. I have been to see so many docs and lots of test and now I can rest for awhile and that is what I am doing. I don't even get on the puter that much. Thank you all again and you are also in my prayers. Aloha Ellie
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Ellie,

I am so happy for you that you don't need surgery! We can sure praise the Lord for that! I know you have been through a tough time lately. What renowned Dr. in AZ did you go to? I live in AZ myself and have gone to Barrows. I was wandering if you went to one of their Dr.'s as many of them are known throughout the world.

I pray you will be able to ease your pain. Take care!

Love,
    Harmony
  7. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Another "Zonie" curious, too. By the way, we miss you, Dear Ellie. God bless, Deena