PRAISE! HUSBAND HAS NEW JOB

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I have asked for prayer for my husband to find a job and God has answered that prayer today!
    He will start April 22nd. He wanted a job where he could have off Sundays since he fills the pulpit preaching when needed and so that we can go to church. This is a M-F job! He has been looking since July so we are very happy about it.
    He still has to pass the drug and background check but there will be no problem there and will have to pass 13 weeks of training. Sometime in the future he will go back to full-time pastoring but right now is not the time and he just needed a job.
    Thanks for the prayers!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Harmony, this must be a special job, as you know I have not forgotten your husband in my prayers ever!

I know eventually that Pastorate will be coming soon too. I keep that in my prayers and in my heart for him and you.

Thanks for sharing you good news with us.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

I am so happy and thankful for both of you.

Esoteric
  4. Sheli

Sheli New Member

As I said in my email earlier, I am so happy for your family in your hubby's new job! I know that it is definately an answer to our prayers, and I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family!

Much love,
    Sheli