Praise, my brother, Tom is home!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Tom came home from the hospital today after 3 weeks! We are really thanking the Lord. He has to be on oxygen until he is better and can't walk yet but at least he is home and is making improvement. He is so happy and wants me to tell you all thank you from him for the prayers. He and I appreciate it so much.

Love, Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God! I have been praying and concentrating on Tom! Now, how are you, Harmony? You aren't going to be giving him his home care, are you? You can relax a little now, Honey. And know that my prayers are always with you and your family. Blessings, Deena
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm doing OK, just my usual fatigue and pain. I will be going over there during the afternoons and evenings when needed. He does live close to me which is nice. Thanks for your concern and prayers.

How are your gums? I hope your mouth pain is better. My prayers are with you too. How about the fire? Is your husband involved?

Love, Gail (Harmony)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2002]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Harmony, this is such a relief to hear Tom is home, how gracious and wonderful our Lord is toward our petitions to Him.

I think I was bordering on a 'nag' with this one!

Tom must be so happy and excited to be in his own home. I am just filled with joy, and the tears are of joy too here!

Its raining here today, and I consider that a blessing and a cleansing too right now. I always think of a baptism when it rains! The Lord is cleansing the earth, and blessing us at the same time.

Tom will stay close to my heart and stay in my prayers untill he is free of all the medical stuff too. You also, as you have got to be tired, but I know the Lord is giving you His strength through this ordeal.

God bless you both,

Shalom, Shirl

PS. I will write you tonight.
  5. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Hi Harmony, I just read your message. My mouth is still painful, it's like the Fibro, day to day. We don't have any Dentists in this area that are willing to take payments, so I am up the creek. Yep, my Husband is busy with this fire. The Red Cross has set up here at one of the schools, getting ready for the eventual evactuations of Show Low. So, he is helping to coordinate this and all the other things his office does in emergencies. I just spoke with him on the phone; he is having me monitor the news programs for info he may miss. There is 1 more report of a fire, outside of Overgard . That one was spotted by the channel 5 helicopter by the air, someone was lost while hiking and started the fire to be found( what an idiot). The winds have kicked up and they will be worse tomorrow. Pray for all of those who are working on these fires, there are limited resourses due to the other fires in this country. Blessings, Deena