praise report. 12.000 bill cancelled

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Sep 1, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

hey everyone,I"m praising God today I don"t know if anyone remembers when my hubby had all the heart test and the Hospital told us that they would contact the Ins, but the HOspital didn"t let us know that the INs. did"nt approve it because the hospital was not in their net work.
    and a few weeks later we recieved a bill for over 12,000 and I"ve been working on appeals weekly since this happened and of course they just kept denieing us.

Well I wrote a letter and sent all the files to the admin,of the hospital and we recieved a letter today that they have cancelled the debt,because it was their mistake for not letting us know that Ins would"t approve the test.

and he even thanked
    us for making him aware of it,and said he hopes we can
    rebuild our trust in this hospital.
    Isn"t this just awesome,my faith in mankind is in place again.
    I was driving this morning and praying that God would help us somehow to get this resolved.and when we got the mail at noon I was afraid to open the letter,because I thought it was another bill, I just cried I was so happy and so thankful to God.Great is his faithfulness.and yeaterday was our 27th wedding anniversary what a wondeful gift.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

That is such great news. Thank you Lord for intervening in this situation. Thank you for the miracle.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing good news, it is always welcome.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks so much for sharing in my good news.
    it just seems like since last winter everything just was out of control in our lives.
    God has been so good to us, he really is always there for us even when we can"t feel it.
    it is true What a friend we have in Jesus.

have a good week-end. blessings. sixtyslady
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Wow Sixtyslady, I would be praising the Lord for that one too

You just don't see them doing that anymore

God Bless you, and I hope your husband is doing ok

Kgangel
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

What wonderful news!!! I remember right from the beginning when you received the bill. I am SO GLAD that this is resolved for you and your husband. Happy, happy Anniversary to both of you.

Love, Judy
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for sharing in our joy. your right this doesn"t happen very often, God certainly must have placed kindness in that mans heart.for him to even take the time to reveiw our bill.then take it before the board.
    God is at work in our mordern world,and miracles still happen. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, and can just enjoy life the way God meant for us to do.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That is WONDERFUL NEWS!! Yes, God is so good to us!

Bless you!

Love....Mari
  9. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Yes isn"t it great to know there are still caring people in this world.

with so much sadness on the news every day we tend to forget that there are still decent people in the world.

Like this board , its such a great resource to have
    and such great prayer partners .
    we are all truly blessed to have one another.
    Thankyou all again for . sixtyslady
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

What a wonderful answer to prayer. PTL! I am new here and have been reading alot of posts. I see you are from Illinois too. I also see that you like Joyce Meyer. I am also a big fan or hers. I wanted to see her as she came to my area this summer but I wasn't able to go at the time. Maybe she will come again. So happy for your good news.

God Bless You,

Nancy
  11. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

How wonderful to hear of a large corporation having a heart. It is a rare event these days.

Linda
  12. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Please keep the letter and all your documentation related to this in a safe place.

***just in case*** as I had a friend who had a big bill written off from a hospital and a few years later she was contacted by a collection agency for the same bill. My friend had moved a couple of times and it took her awhile to find her paperwork--after the collection agency had garnished her wages 3 times.
  13. SweetT

SweetT New Member

This is truly wonderful, sixtyslady.

Please do heed beadlady's warning that it can come back to haunt you. Keep the proof that it was cancelled with your important papers (marriage certifates; birth certificates, etc.) and don't lose it. I know of similar horror stories also.

I am so glad that you got a great anniversary present from God!
  14. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

That is so great! Praise to the Lord!!! I'm so happy for you!