Praise Report and sending love

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Oct 22, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I want to thank all of you for the prayers, love, support, and encouragement. You all continue to be my safe place! Where would I be without you?

I am feeling better. It is gradual, but enough to be hopeful! It's kind of ironic that since the gas man left, I am feeling better. Whatever! I am just thankful! YEEEEAH!

Also, my husband is being so sweet! I think we both thought I was dying. There is nothing like appreciation when the wife is going to bite the dust! LOL!

I want to say.....I LOVE YOU ALL! May God be with all of us and bring healing! Love, Tam
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Take care of yourself, i'm so glad the gas man fixed that problem for you.

That it was caught in time, miss talking with ya.

Misty
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad you've started feeling better! I hope it keeps improving.

Blessings to you,
    Love, Judy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank is GREAT news. I am still praying for you in my bubble bath every morning. Hey, if you get totally well maybe you could feign illness for a while longer. Nothing like an appreciative husband. LOL I hope to hear more reports of good news from you. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

On feeling better. That was a long time coming. May you get stronger each day.
    Cath
  6. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Tam, I am so glad for even baby steps for you because you are getting stronger. To that I say "thankyou God".

I will continue to ask for Jesus help for you, but I know He right there with you and He will take such good care of you.

Don't push, let the Lord lead in the dance and you follow. That way you won't get your toes stepped on. Blessings, De
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am still praising God for one good day. Ya, not feeling good again. I am going to take a nap, but I will get back to you all. I just wanted to pop in and send my love to you all. Love, Tam