PRAISE REPORT/ PTSD

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 8, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you everyone for praying for my healing from PTSD. I know that those prayer's are making a difference.

Recently I've been able to do EMDR, a very valuable healing treatment. It reconditions the brain - and can save years in therapy.

I tried it over a year ago, and it overwhelmed me - I couldn't continue my Dr. said.

But now I am able to do a little each week, so I've become healthier and stronger. Thank God.

I truly believe that God is with my therapist and I - with his greater knowledge of me, of everything!

So thank you all for your prayers - your loving concern has made a big difference in my life.

My therapy time is Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. if you will be so kind to lift up some prayers.

I am so thankful for this wonderful fellowship!

Love, Judy
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you for the praise report, it's nice to know when thing go well.

2 samuel 8:6
    I have victory wherever i go

How do you like that one for confidence!?

Romans 8:37
    Amid all there things, I am more than a conqueror and gain surpassing victory thur Him Who loves me.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you everybody for your prayers!!!

I'm really making progress - and I know it's because of the prayers.

I see it and feel it in many different areas of my life!
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So happy to hear that you are making progress. You are right about God know about us...He made us and knows more than we know about ourselves...physically, emotionally, etc.

AND...He still loves us and cares so much that he provides help when we need it.

I am so blessed to hear about your healing process. Today I must rejoice...God is good.

Love,
    Sue
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

What wonderful news.....

I too, am so happy to hear that you are making progress...Like I have said before, I haven't been able to be on as much as I use to or want to, but im always thinking and praying for you ALL here.

You have my continued prayers....I pray you continue to make progress!!! God Bless!!

((Hugs, Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

for sharing good news. Hoping for continued progress for you.
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

That is truly wonderful news. God be with you at all times,especially thru this. I'm praying for you and your family. Many Blessings De