Praise report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Nov 19, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Thank you for your prayer's , I'm not as afraid as I was and I am starting to feel better.

I'm hopeful. so see, your prayers helped. everyday,I will be on this board praying for some.

I'll just ask the Holy spirit to lead me. there may be times when I'm too tired to type out my prayers so I will pray here but let you know, k

Love Lisa
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am so glad you are feeling better. Thank you for coming back and letting us know about it to. It helps us all, when we recieve a praise report, because it builds our faith and keeps us going, and we all enjoy hearing good news!

I know sometimes that some can't type out there prayers, but that is okay. God hears them and that is what is important. I often just read and then pray and no one knows but me and God, I think we will be surprised when we get to heaven and people will greet us and say thank you for praying for me, and we will wonder how they knew!
    I ask the Lord now to continue to strenghten you, and to wipe away even the smallest trace of fear and that you may become as bold as a lion.

Hugs to you
    Takesha
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

God bless you Lisa.

amen, Danny